B&B: Week of March 10, 2008

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thats bc she is. Tracy is 34 and Lesli is 42!. Ashley Jones, who plays her younger sister Bridget is 31.

Felicia, you are TOO old to be begging your daddy not to leave the family. All the kids are grown. She did look a bit pathetic. That scene would have worked better had it been someone like Alexandra begging.

LMAO at Pam in the end. What a pyscho

• Members

I agree. It was nice to finally learn something about Katie and Jack Wagner and Heather Tom work well together. I'm not sure if they're going the couple route (as if they ever don't) but they're cute together. But I agree, I don't know if I'd like to see them together, especially now that Bridget might be getting back with Nick and we HOPEFULLY will find out that Jack is Bridget's child! (One can hope).

• Members

I hope they're going the route that nobody believes that Pam is a psycho.

And as much as I like Katie/Heather Tom, I'd rather they have Bridget with Nick, just so she isn't crying about Nick again.

And where is Ashley? Hopefully we don't lose both ED and LK to Y&R.

• Members

Bridget is a DAMN fool and deserves every hurt and heartache she gets. She's been swapping men with her mother for 5 YEARS now. You would think she'd learn her lesson by now. She got burned by Nick and Brooke twice already. Why the hell would she put herself in a position to let that happen a third time?

• Members

Wednesday's ep was the first in months that kept me interested from the get go. Two stories going on and plenty of characters.

The most interesting thing for me was what they're doing with Brooke. In the past, they've always been very careful to show that she's not attempted to manipulate Bridget to her own ends but this is quite different. They're pushing the boundaries and playing with turning the character into a fully fledged bitch. Though I've always been a Brooke fan, I agreed with Katie in these circumstances.

Pam was brilliant as per. I've no idea where they're going with her and I quite like it.

• Members

^I agree and i think thats why i am so into B&B right now.

Before they have always set it all up to not make anything Brooke's fault. But this time around she is nothing more than a cold hearted evil hurtful bitch to her daughter - and i hope bridegtt doesnt take it, sands up to brooke and puts her in place, then goes after nick with everything she got.

bridgett & brook remind me of that 'i got it from my mama' song.

• Members

Well I agree with Brooke. Nick doesn't need to be with someone especially if he is in love with their mother. As a male, if a woman told me she was in love with me and then tried to have a relationship with my son the next week I would definitley butt in. No one should play second fiddle...espcially to their parents!!

• Members

Norm, i would agree... However Brooke is a selfish whore who as bridgett said wants the other man that shes not with. she leads both men on so she can have her options open. I dont even care if Nick doesnt like Bridgett, i was them together to spite that whore.

Archived