Outstanding Supporting Actor/Actress

Toups

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I think KMH wins for Supporting Actress. While I totally despise Emily to this day I did feel for her last year and her scenes were truly well acted.

I'm not sure if Storm's recent funeral would count for this years awards but if so then Heather Tom should also be considered strongly.

As for Supporting Actor all my support is behind Greg Rikaart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I do have to see that the Supporting Actress nominees were very very very well picked. I was hoping for Kelly or Tracey to win. Tracey's scenes were excellent and Kelly's scenes blew me out of my chair (even after seeing the original episode when it aired, it still gave me chill bumps). Gina, gotta love her! She becomes one with her character so well..it's no wonder she won with the juicy, captivating scenes she submitted.

As for Supporting Actor, Trent Dawson is a very talented actor, but either he's not getting the right material or he's submitting poor episodes because he keeps getting overlooked. He's a trememndous asset to daytime. Brian's scenes were also riveting; very shocked he wasn't the winner. I am, however, very pleased that Kristoff won. He's a gem.

Archived