Y&R: Week of March 03, 2008

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MG was insanely INSANELY hot with that wifebeater and those tags. I'm a little less enamored of Amber's "seductive" moll shtick, though. And, hello, doing it on a bed of dollar bills? Hello? Indecent Proposal called. They want their script back!

All this talk of Danny Romalotti makes me realize how little I have missed him on the show. I think I have actually missed the Bug more. And that is saying something because Bug was insufferable. My only hope is that her mere saintly presence will reawaken Dark Phyllis. Those two were literally allergic to one another.

• Members

Once Michael cut his hair, he's been hot. And I've never been that into him lol. I Another thing is, I actually felt my conscience pop open in my brain when I see how Amber and Daniel are questioning what to do with the money. Amber's been so icky since she came onto the show but she seemed much softer when she pleaded with Daniel yesterday to save the money. More internal conflict would be nice, though.

When the reports stated Danny's return, I yawned. Seriously. Who needs him? Unless he's bringing very interesting news.

• Members

Friday's show was very nice - well except for the continuing inflation of Comatoria and BoreMeToTears.

That Abbott mansion stuff was luxirously funny as usual as Adam was once again fascinating to watch.

Biggest surprise moment: FANTASTIC old school Y&R direction, yet it wasn't Sally McDonald's work. If Susan Strickler promises to do more directing like this I'd say she needs to be given a permanent spot...

YouTube memorial of the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmnNDOXoLo

That fake-wig-stunt woman for MTS is hilarious..

Archived