B&B Discussion: Week of February 11th

• Members

I'm hoping for more Rick and Taylor this week. I hope Taylor gets strong again and kicks Nick's sorry ass out and then I want her to fight for custody of her son. :angry:

Rick is actually the only safe guy for Taylor in all of LA. Every other guy she tries to have a relationship is bound to wind up in Brooke's sight. Let's just hope Rick wasn't switched at birth or all bet are off there too.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I just started watching B&B again (for my girl Taylor who's acting great recently). Overall the show is still the same stuff it was a few years ago but I will admit that its sorta interesting now that Taylor is struggling with this whole Jack situation.

Personally once I found out it was Brookes I didn't think of Jack as Taylor's son. And while I feel bad for Taylor and love her to death the best thing for her is to get over it and just hand the baby back. I know she carried it in her for 9 months and that she thinnks she has a bond with the baby but the turht is that he's Brooke's chid.

IF it were anyone else I'd say fight to keep Jack cuz shes a wonderful person but Brooke is who she is and given the history there I'd just let it go.

• Members

Please tell me why they keep breaking up Nick and Brooke if they keep going back to them time and time again? Why not get them together and write a story for them as a couple and not the usual triangle nonsense? This is one of the many reasons I can't watch this show anymore. :angry:

• Members

good lord, now they are throwing Bridget back into this crap? The Brooke/Nick/Bridget triangle is the LAST thing we need to see resurrected. Its even worse than Ridge/Brooke/Nick. I wanted Katie to STFU today pushing Bridget to start looking at moving in on Nick. She was a damn moron with her horrendous advice

• Members

I have. It is horrendous, stupid, boring, sad and now I hear they're throwing Bridget into the mix too? Yeah, adios B&B until you break them up.

If I watch again, it seems to me that I'll be FF for the first time ever. Dear God, and the show was doing SO well! :(

• Members

they might as well rename B&B to I Love Nick, we got Brooke, Taylor and Bridget all in love with him. Im waiting for Felicia to realize that she still has feelings for him next

And Katie must hate Bridget to encourage her to pursue Nick. She knows the history there. She knows Nick just admited to loving Brooke and that Brooke feels the same. Why would she push Bridget in the middle of that? Thats the WORST advice Ive heard on this show in a long time and I thought Katie was the smart one in the family. It would have been more suited coming from Donna

• Members

B&B was definitely the show to beat not to long ago, but now it's just a mess. I guess I have always had a love hate relationship with the show so I guess this should be expected. I have hated the show since Bradley Bell's name left the credits. I have not been enjoying Kay Alden's stint at all. Hopefully Brad can come back and turn things around. Oh by the way did I say I detest the Rick/Taylor pairing???? What happened to Ashley?

• Members

With any luck Ashly is headed back to Genoa City where she really belongs. I like Rick and Taylor a lot more. However, my like of that pairing was diminished when I realized that Rick's penchant for older women implies mommy issues. He even called Taylor a "hot mom" the other day. So I guess I stand corrected when I said Ric was the one man Taylor wouldn't be losing to Brooke. Even Rick is in love with Brooke. :rolleyes:

Archived