B&B Discussion: Week of February 11th

• Members

Rick is damn near 30! Even if he and Taylor were to get involved, theres no molestation there

One thing I forgot to mention was how I wish Brooke would just make up her damn mind. She says that she loves Ridge adn wants to be a family with him. Nick then says he lovs her but will leave her be if thats what she truly wants. What does Brooke do? She says "No its not" and proceeds to stick her tongue down his throat. WTF? This chick has problems

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No it isn't.

Anyway, HE kissed HER, while she was crying. It was pretty obvious she didn't expect it. If she wanted him, she could have had him right there. He was obviously ready willing and able. Taylor is the one who stopped it.

It is Brooke's fault that she can't keep her hands off other women's husband's. That's all I need to blame her for. She's the slut of L.A. She stole her own daughter's husband TWICE!!

• Members

Sorry if I missed some posts, I had to block some people out...

If they do go the Taylor and Rick route, my dream is to have Phoebe at least call them out on the wierd factor...I don't want a triangle, but I want Phoebe to be like dude, GROSSS....and then totally move on...

• Members

:lol: This is the problem with having one SL per week, B&B.

Everybody on the boards focuses on one detail and we are left literally debating whether Taylor is molesting the man who kissed her? :blink: Yes, I said "man." Rick must be at least 29.

Rick's big issue is not whether Taylor was ever a mother-figure to him -- which she wasn't. Brooke, and to a lesser extent, Stephanie, filled that role. The issue for Rick has always been Ridge. Ever since he was little. He resented Ridge's place in Brooke's life, the way he kept abandoning the family. He shot Grant (another male pretender in Brooke's house). He obviously wants to take over Ridge's lothario mantle, has done so for a while (remember when he fitted Caitlin into a Forrester design and did that Ridge-running-his-hands-over-the-model thing? LOL). I can only imagine that pissing Ridge off with his relationship with Phoebe must have been a big bonus.

Plus he's often gone for the older woman. Amber, Ashley and now Taylor.

Rick = cougar-slayer. :lol:

Archived