Days: Monday, Feb.4

• Members

I cringed a little when Lexie told EJ that Kayla was pregnant, but i think that was their way of letting the audience know..Pretty stupid though..But that said it was nice seeing EJ and Lexie interact as siblings, hope to see more of them together..

I really enjoyed the whole show today..it was great having so many characters on...Practically all my favorite characters are in Ireland now, so i'm liking that..And i really liked the Coleen and Shawn Sr. scenes..They were very sweet...

Also John throwing Marlena into the door was a shocker..nice cliffhanger ending...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Upon hearing Lucas is getting 10 to 20 years, I jumped for joy. Then, I was brought down when I remembered that there are rumors that Higley is supposedly reversing the decision to write Lucas off the show. Lets hope that rumor turns out to be false and Lucas is gone. :)

Bryan looks horrible, BTW. They're really going for the realistic look, I guess. That's a good thing. It's better than when Lindsey was arrested on OLTL and she was wearing a black top and tight blue jeans and stillehtos in jail! :lol:

While I like the DiMera sibling interaction between Lexie and EJ, I have to wonder how Lexie can be so forgiving of EJ. She keeps going off on Stefano for locking her in the tunnel below Doug's Place, but it was EJ that actually did it. They haven't had any scenes together where it's been said that she forgave him. When Renee Jones returned in June, Lexie didn't even have a scene with EJ or Stefano. That bugged me. But I guess you could say that she knows first hand the influence Stefano has on people to make them do things they normally wouldn't do. Maybe she's giving him the benefit of the doubt. I just wish they would have had a little subtle hint that she still doesn't trust EJ fully. Like have her be worried about being in the cabin alone with EJ. They could have easily had her keep asking when Sami would return, and then EJ come out and ask if Lexie is still scared of him. It would only take one scene to do it. *Sigh* <_<

Lexie's a horrible doctor. She shouldn't be telling anyone her patients' business except for her patients. The juvenile, lazy writing is in full effect, folks.

I thought Grandpa Shawn's reunion with Colleen was sweet. The girl he looked up to as a child and thought he was responsible for her death is really alive. That must relieve him of so much heartache to know he wasn't the cause of her dying after all. I'm going to miss him.

:lol: at John knocking Marlena out. I watched it on the Prevuze and was cracking up on Friday. And then I forgot about it, so when it happened I busted out laughin again. Camp at it's best. And people really can't say this is out of character for John because you have to remember that this isn't John. I guess this proves to Marlena that she's not so safe with Pawn John like she thought. But hell, even the real John has been known to hit a few women at times. He punched Crystal Galore (played by Sarah Buxton) in 2004, and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he slap Sami too during the SSK storyline?

Hated Steve and Kayla being the ones to tell Bo about his illness. That was just stupid.

The Shawn/Belle/Philip/Chloe storyline has quickly turned into [!@#$%^&*] in less than a week. This story is horrible now. All is forgiven with Shawn and Belle after a five minute discussion on the plane? Philip is ready to give up on Belle and Claire? Shawn and Philip are friends, and planning a dinner date for the four of them? BULLSHIT!

:puke:

• Administrator

Okay, so that's what happened. There was a second that I missed....I just saw Marlena going down....I thought Jawn punched her.

That was the best scene today. Frank Parker and Shirley did a wonderful job. And I loved Bo/Kayla holding each other as they watched the tearful reunion.

• Members

You mean this Toups?

headpccc0.gif

The expression on John's face as he turned to look at Colleen was the absolute best part of it. I don't know if this was intended to be totally funny but it sure hit me that way (because of how it was done and Marlena/John's expressions)

• Members

I Saw today episode and was a brilliant one.

I love when Shawn Sr saw Colleen his sister.That was so cute.They did so well

I will miss so much Shelle!But now i like more and more Phloe.

Chloe is the best.

I would like to see Nicole return

Overall today was awesome!

Archived