AMC: Monday, January 28, 2008

• Members

I squeed at Leo!!!

The Kenlee crap had me eating frosting out of the can by the time it was over. And that is NEVER a good thing. I kept wondering.... Where's the flashback to Thanksgiving 2005? Where's the flashback to Greenlee threatening to put Zach in prison if Kendall doesn't divorce him? Where's the flashback to Kendall screaming 'She took my son, Zach?' while her body began having violent contractions due to the stress of it all?

I hate Kenlee with the intensity of a thousand burning suns and today sure didn't change my mind.

On more positive stuff..... Angie telling Joe that she refused to return to Pine Valley only to watch her son die in the same place as Jesse had me bawling. And like someone else said, going from Jesse to Dr. Joe and making you wonder if he was ever really there was fantastic.

The Richie/Annie stuff is snoozeworthy.

And lastly, I thought it was pretty shitty of Adam to take JR's picture, tear it up and throw into the fire, simply because it had Tad in it. Yo Adam, do you realize that Dixie was in that picture and tomorrow is the first anniversary of her death? I'm no Dixie fan but that was totally crappy.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so sick of Greenlee. At least they finally decided to contact Jackson. Would be nice if someone mentioned Mary, but I can't be too greedy. Jesse and Angie are back. Seriously, Kendall and Zach, go home. Take care of your kids. Zach you spend like an eternity in a hole, I would think you would want to snuggle up to your kids. The best part of the Greenlee scenes were LEO!!!!!Made me so happy inside *swoon* Leather pants.....

Jesse talking to Frankie...I love it. Tad talking to Angie and saying how he had seen Jesse as an angel. Be still my heart. Don't screw this up AMC, thats all I have to say.

Oh, and Jacob Young, call Steve Burton and get the number of his hairstylist. Like him, you need a haircut!

• Members

It went by really fast and that for me on a day when I barely ff'd anything (except Ryan/Annie) is a sign it was a good episode.

I loved the Jesse/Frankie, Frankie/Angie, & Tad/Angie scenes.

Even though I thought it was heartless of Adam to toss the photo of Tad & Dixie into the fire, I am still rooting for him to turn the tables on JR and Krystal.

I agree with everyone else's posts about Kenlee's one-sided friendship. It's sickening how many sacrifices Kendall has made to keep the peace with Greenlee and it would have been nice for Kendall to recall just one incident like Greenlee ripping off her dress in court or Kendall's distress at hearing that Greenlee had kidnapped Spike, which directly led to Ian's premature birth.

ITA that Mary should be there, along with Greenlee's grandparents. She was so close to them at one point and now they're not even mentioned.

Babe is so boring with Richie. I did stop ffing to see what was happening when they intercut between the two of them and Ryan/Annie. I can't blame Richie for using his niece to save his own life.

• Members

Jesse :wub: Darnell was perfect - already tearing up in his first scene back - SHIIIIIT! haha Love it!

Angie/Tad scenes were great - and I loved how Tad mentioned he saw Jesse in 1994 after the tornado. I was hoping they wouldn't just gloss over that and pretend like it didn't happen.

Rebecca Budig :wub: She is so naturally great in her scenes during this hospital storyline. She isn't over the top at all like SabineLee would have been...she's spot on. Oh and I loved the flashbacks, seeing Leo, etc - but the transitions between the flashbacks was horrible - I wish they could have been slow and graceful.

I love seeing Joe/Angie a lot too!

Babe - I'm so over her. NuBabe is just so bland and boring. I want the "REAL" Babe back ;)

Oh and Adam - I think you might have IM'ed me --- but my AIM for some reason doesn't like to work nowadays --- I'm trying to work on it...

• Members

She was great. I love having her back!! I'm loving this whole story with Angie and Greenlee and Frankie's illness, it's so exciting.

Awesome show today! :)

Jesse, Angie, and Frankie were another perfect touch to the episode. It's amazing how much a show can change just because you throw a couple of classic characters into the mix. Whoever the scabs are, they're doing a great job.

Blahh I want Alexa back. NuBabe is so boring.

Add me to the list of people that want JY to cut his hair. He's a good looking guy, but with that hair he just looks hideous!

• Members

How To Kill A Ryan

This is a parody of the song "How To Save A Life" by The Fray. Enjoy!

Step one you say we need to kill this idiot

He walks you say come here it's just a gun cock

He bug eyes politely back at you

You stare in the other direction right on through

Some sort of gun shots to his head's right

As he goes left and we all stay right

Between the lines of stupidity and a head flame

And you do not wonder why you came

Where did he go wrong, we lost a friend

Somewhere along in the Dynamite Kiddo

And I would have stayed up shooting at him all night

That I known how to kill a Ryan

Let him know you can kill him best

Cause after all you hate him best

Do slip past his pontificating mouth

Without doing damage to your eardrums

Lay to him a list of his dumbass ways

The things that we have told him all along

And pray to God he hears you

And pray to God he hears you

As he always does to raise his screeching voice

You lower your rifle and grant him one last choice

Drive the bullet into his head while on the road

Or break him in half with the ones you've followed

He will do one ultimate thing

He will keep pulling the bug eyes

Or he'll say he's just one ole lame

And you'll not begin to wonder why you came

• Members

The only reason to watch today was for jesse/angie/frankie I FF anything that didn't have to do with them. I really like amanda but amc really needs to get rid of her, nubabe, ava, aidan, annie, richie, julia, del these characters are useless and they could be using their salaries to bring on people the fans care about.

• Members

I think they could easily keep Amanda and have her deal with Janet's deteriorating health and they could pair her up with Josh. AMC alway brings on pretty young women and underdevelopes them until they fire them or they leave: Simone, Dani, What's her name who died?Ryan's sister? Di, and probably soon Amanda who is far more interesting that NuBabe. It's called Balance and AMC is only now slightly better about it these past two weeks.

Archived