AMC: Wednesday, January 23 Discussion

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who's bright idea was it to bring He Said/She Said back? yeah it was a segment of New Beginnings, but same difference. This sh-t is BORING! Easily the worst part of the show

Kendall has a book. WTF?

Loved the Fusion scenes with Boss and her Bossettes

• Members

Cheap didn't you hear? Kendall can do it all....balance raising two boys, fighting with Greenlee, setting her up, locating the bomb shelter (you got to love that she could find it but not the experts. If I am ever lost or in a well or something, I can depend on Kendall to find me. LOL) and yep she can write a book! LOL

• Members

Little Orphan Annie

Sheesh I can now see why daddy disowned her at a young age and the mother just got out of her life when she could! The twit still thinks that her brother is the evil one and has sins that are about a mile long. Well hmm let's see who set the chain of events in motion for her beloved brother to be such an evildoer. That would be Miss Annie Fanny Banany. Someone please wake me up when this snoozefest finally leaves because I am so bored of her...ZZZZZZZZZZZ. Annie get a clue! You are the reason for all the crap and for Ritchie coming after you, not him. Take responsibility you woe is me moron!

Archived