AMC: Wednesday, January 23 Discussion

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zoe mention today!

Today was pretty good. I'm just loving Angie, she was great at the end of the show when she said something like "god give me strength".

I loved when Greens asked if the hospital clothes came in a different color - now that's the Greenlee I know and love!! Looks we got our first look at the new hospital set in that scene.

• Members

Simone, Zoe, and Jamie Martin mentions :wub: That's what I've been loving about AMC lately - even though they are small mentions, lots of random and memorable characters are getting shout-outs.

Angie/Frankie stuff was great. Loved the ending as Angie talked to herself and the camera zoomed in.

The pacing for Jack/Erica and the Fusion scenes was totally off for me. The tempo was so slow...

Ryan/Zach was pretty pointless today.

Annie made a smart move, but I'm really trying hard to care about this storyline anymore....

• Members

I loved them too and I can't believe how easily DM has slid back into her role. It's like Angie never left.

ME TOO!! :wub: Looks like the show is telling us who we should be rooting for ;) I also love Kendall loving seeing them together. She knows too. :D They even have Amanda propping them. :P

Archived