AMC: Wednesday, January 23 Discussion

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aidan eye candy :)

Jack and Erica are a riot. I love them when they get to do some comedy. I also love that Kendall saw how happy Erica is that Jack is on that stage with her :wub: You aren't alone :wub:

A little foreshadowing by Kendall perhaps when she said that J/E have that connection no matter what happens or who tries to come between them ;) ...which is usually she and Greenlee :lol:

Can we just send Ryan to Africa?

• Members

Out of Africa Ryan

Good lord! so now his holiness really wants to go to Africa for a couple months. Sheesh I just wonder what he would actually do there if he actually gets the chance to go. Hmm I guess we can think of many things to happen. First, he can cure world hunger just to get more pimping and propping. I mean, with those Dynamite Kiddo superpowers, he can just create billions of pounds of foods so nobody goes starving again. Who knows what the future holds in store with St Ryan going to Africa. He could also go there as a doctor for Doctors Without Borders since he has the superhero healing powers that can even help cure a bite wound from a three a$$ed zebra. Just what we need....more hailing of his holiness as if he is some HIGH H0 HERO of the Valley. My guess is he will also be working on peace there, like in Darfur and then move on to the Middle East but silly Ryan thinks it is in the middle of the east part of the coast of the United States. But how would Ryan know where that actually is? He cannot even look up America on the map and I highly doubt he can actually find the Middle East. And no helping! He really is pathetic now to think that he should just go to Africa...wait actually I would be happy for him to go if it means he is banished away like some bad penny that will lose its copper coating and who knows what else if he decides to leave. Please do ship him over there and make sure he never returns...there is that spreading disease of the Stupid Virus going on right now that he is responsible for so perhaps banishing him will cause a cure from Dr. Hubbard

• Members

Not a bad show for a change. Could have done without Kendall propping Erica & Jackass

Zach and Ryan scenes weren't bad, but Ryan's off his rocker big time

Can Fusion just die already? These are supposed to be grown women, a few of them married with kids, yet the writer's have them acting like junior high girls <_<

Love, love, love Angie, and Frankie

• Members

One thing I hate since B&E took over (and I know this is 'strike material,' but please, they're still running on their outlines), is how Aidan has become such an everyday, central figure. Why? Turner is awful, no charisma to speak of, no chemistry with anyone, and it seems like he's operating on a different planet from the rest of his co-stars. If there's one thing I liked about McTavish, it was the fact that she didn't seem to give a [!@#$%^&*] about Aidan.

• Members

I want Passions' Endora to fly on a her candy cane over to Pine Valley and send Ryan, Aidan and Greenlee into the basement with the friends or feed 'em to Fluffy. Endora will forever be my hero. LMAO.

I enjoyed the Angie and Frankie scenes. It's great having Debbie back :)

• Members

The Angie/Frankie scenes were fantastic!

I also loved Jack & Erica today and Kendall's speech about how they belong together.

ITA about AT. He has no chemistry with any of his costars, he's not a good actor, and his character isn't related to the main families. Why is he still there?

Fusion needs to just end. It doesn't seem to matter who the scriptwriter is; they're still acting like high-school girls instead of cosmetic executives. That whole plot twist about Kendall writing a novel based on her tryst with Aiden and Greenlee sending it to a publisher is so dumb!

I ff'd through Ryan/Zach and Annie/Richie. I just can't bring myself to watch Ryan or Annie when they're in a two-person scene.

Archived