ATWT: Two Actors Possibly Leaving:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love you.

I mean I loved Will and Gwen for a long time, but then they took over the show, and to top it off all of there storyline sucked I mean ruin Adam, Cleo. This baby crap. None of it was interesting at all.

My only sad thing is that Will, will still not get a story for him, that pisses me off more than anything. Its all be about Gwen for the last 2 years, not a thing about Will at all. I would have loved to see Jesse show some of his talents off.

• Members

Well I never feel good about characters leaving a show....I think they could've wrote some very interesting stuff for Will and Gwen and instead they made them into an old couple WAY before there time. It's too bad really. I'm sorry for you Willen, it sucks when your faves leave your show.

• Members

No offense to Willen fans, but I won't be sorry to see them leave. JP wasted their potential.

On the bright side, however, at least it appears they'll exit on a (relatively) happy note. These days, when people leave Oakdale, it's either to go to prison, or to the City Morgue.

• Members

Honestly, is anyone surprised? I'm just happy that these two were redeemed before they left. Their storyline right now is good and I like Gwen and Will for the first time in like 2 years. Good luck to them.... I like them, but they've had their run. Time for a new teen scene.

• Members

Agreed. I *loved* Gwen when she first came on. She was different. She was rough around the edges. The audience reacted positively to this, so what do they do? They homogenize her!!!! Huh? Same with Will. He has a terrific backstory and it just wasn't utilized as much as it could have been. In addition, they were overexposed. Except for the last few months, they never saw the backburner (and once they did, *I started liking them again!!!*)

Definitely they were wasted, although the show did get some good out of them.

• Members

I've heard rumors a long time ago (maybe October last year I believe?) that Jennifer Landon wanted to leave for quite sometime, and I've heard some other juicy stuff but I'm keeping my mouth shut. Or should I? It's probably safer to keep my mouth shut perhaps... 1.gif

• Members

they need to go. and take soffie and aaron and allison with them.

JL is good, but soo overrated. AC was miles and miles ahead of her in acting this past year and proved it ten fold. i hope to god that if anyone from ATWT gets a younger actress nom its AC. she deserves it.

JL, i love, but has phoned her lines in for the past year

Archived