- Bettina F. Bradbury last listed as Script Writer on January 10

- Mike Cohen last listed as Script Writer on January 10

- Judith Donato last listed as Script Writer on January 10

- Renee Godelia last listed as Script Writer on January 10

- Cydney Kelley last listed as Script Writer on January 10

- Jodie Scholz last listed as Script Writer on January 10

- Richard Backus last listed as Script Editor on January 10

• Members

Toups this is the writing aspect of some two part gossip I got from D.R. Have you heard this?

"Ron Carlivati has been 'shadow consulting' on all of the scab scripts. He hasn't been doing any "actual" writing, but all scripts are revised by him before they are shot. He, Gary Tomlin and Frank Valentini share the same vision and they don't want to see it compromised by anyone else (AKA Frons)"

• Administrator

No, I haven't heard anything about Ron being a "shadow consultant". I'll ask my sources about this, but I'm going to guess it's false based on things I've heard about Ron. If Ron is actually doing that, I would be shocked.

And if Frons wants to interfere, he'll interfere. Ron or Frank can't stop him. LOL

• Members

You can't trust those two hacks for anything. They crashed and burned really fast at all the show's they've written for. Though, AMC has to be the first show where they were THIS BAD during their first year. It's not even campy and fun like their first two year's at GL, it's just bad and depressing.

the sad thing is, I don't see Frons ever firing them now, despite bad ratings.

• Members

Actually I do see them being fired, the "Real Greenlee" stuff reeks of DESPERATION and IMO I'm guessing it's a last ditch effort........

I think AMC just wasn't the show for them, they had like one or two good episodes then crashed and burned, even McTavish didn't crash and burn that fast...

• Members

The Real Greenlee has been overkill. It's like they are beating you in the head. The show was just as bad when RB was in the role. So why do they think she is the solution. Especially if they do another Ryan/Greenlee redux. That was just awful. She and Aidan look more like brother and sister than a couple. Aidan had more chemistry with Sabine.

• Members

If B&E aren't gone from AMC after the strike, I fear for cancellation moreso than new HWs.

As for the OLTL stuff, I don't think Ron is writing or even revising. It seems that Gary might be following an outline or something based on scripts. The only thing with OLTL is that I fear Carlivati may not be back after the strike, although if B&E aren't gone after the strike, I don't think Ron will be either.

Archived