AMC: Recent history is totally rewritten ( spolier)

• Members

Just read over at Soapzone that next week Joe will tell Ryan and Kendall no one is to blame for Spike's deafness.

They put viewers through 6 months of nonsense and now they rewrite it so that Greenlee had nothing to do with it.

Are these writers on CRACK?

Can everyone wait to see Kendall bow and scrape and lick Greenlee's boots?

Not even Mctavish would do something like this.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I can't. If I never hear Kendall screetching about how Greenlee ruined her life and the lives of her precious babies again it will be too soon. I've had enough. Yes, Greenlee was wrong for taking Spike for 20 mins, but she was bringing him home when she had the accident. She was wrong, but she's not the most evil person to hit pine valley and I'm sick of Zendull and Erica acting like she is when they are the last people who should be throwing stones. Ever.

• Members

You mean, Spike was going deaf anyway? If that's so, then, what was the point to the "Crash" rip-off?

Do these people have such little self-confidence in their own work that they think a simple, yet compelling, tale of a couple coping with their son's permanent disability isn't effective unless they can work it into a big, splashy, Sweeps stunt?

Lame, Jim and Barbara. Really, really lame.

• Members

This is utter freaking BS!

This right here is exactly why we're getting a rewrite. Frons' target audience right there everyone. Just ugh

Seriously I have no words for this.

Taking Spike for 20 minutes? It takes 20 minutes to drive 20 MILES the opposite direction, that's a mile a minute, damn, she had to be doing 100 MPH....Just wow, that's more than reckless and child endangerment.....

Hmm I'd say they have plenty of reasons to throw stones, unlike the baby maiming bitch, they actually pay for their crimes and 3/4 of the cast didn't have to be thrown under a bus to prop their sorry asses.

I hope Sabine is dancing the streets at having to do NOTHING day after day while everyone else works their asses off.....

Yes I'm that pissed off

<_<

• Members

Kendall, Ryan and Zack have also done shitty stuff and been redeemed. I think it's only fair that if they dirty Greenlee up so that Kendall can play martyr that they clean her back up when they're done. At least B&E are trying to write a little balance, instead of having Zendall and Ryan be the Saints who can do no wrong, while Greenlee takes the fall for them.

Kendall playing victim to big bad Greenlee was getting old fast. I've hated Kendull for over a year and even I felt a little sympathy for her when she regretted screwing Greens over. It made her much more human than when she acts like she has the right to walk all over everyone as long as she thinks she protecting her family. Now if only B&E could write some compelling stories we'd be somewhere because watching Kendall go on about "her boys' (dear god, it's Carly all over again) isn't doing it for me.

• Members

Too bad. You can take your condescending comments and shove them. Just because we don't all worship Zendull doesn't mean we are Frons target audience. You're obviously lapping up the Zendull is the greatest couple ever crap, so think before you throw stones at those who see things differently. How is anyone working harder than Sabine? Kendall is crying about her children every day like she has for the last three months. What a challenge for AM!! :rolleyes:

• Members

How ironic. If anyone was thrown under the bus it was Greenlee, so that Kendell could play THE BESTMOMMYINTHE WORLD. She was turned into a "baby maiming bitch" to prop Zendall. Personally, I don't care if she drove three hours in the wrong direction with Spike. At least she was on her way back and realized her mistake. Zack isn't even sorry for all the things he's done to Greenlee, but it's the Greenlee supporters who are brainwashed. Sure. <_<

• Members

GMAFB no one but Greenlee ever need propping. I guess you missed the memo that POPULAR CHARACTERS/COUPLES don't need propping LMAO..........this was vintage GreenME :rolleyes: Oh and she was NEVER popular, Rebecca was, GreenME not so much, hence why they had to make her Jack's daughter to make her viable....

GreenME fans should be dancing in the streets that all of this gets whitewashed at VIEWERS expenses. Tell me again how she doesn't need propping? This right there shows otherwise and that B&E know they wrote her into a corner they can't write her out of.

This stinks worse than anything they ever did to Babe or KWAK <_<

Yep, and how insulted are you? They held the show HOSTAGE with this storyline for 6 months, then suddenly "Oh Greenlee didn't deafen Spike" when we clearly know otherwise given what was said ONSCREEN

Oh I think they found McT's crack pipe....

• Members

Please. By this logic Jason Morgan isn't propped. The characters that supposedly don't need to be propped are propped all the time. That's how they get and stay popular. Greenlee was thrown under the bus so that Kendull could look good, just like JR was when Spike was born.

I never said Greenlee doesn't need propping. Of course she does, since she had to take the fall so that Zendull could look good. But 4 months of Kendall and her kids haven't done much for ratings have they? Guess the Zendall show isn't really that popular or AMC wouldn't be at an all time low in viewers.

Archived