AMC: Recent history is totally rewritten ( spolier)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excuse me but that is not a way to speak to a fellow poster here. All opinions should be respected whether we agree with them or not. You owe AMCZendallFan an apology....me and her might disagree on Greenlee since I am starting to like her and she does not but no way would I tell her that she is condescending and needs to shove something up that nice a$$ of hers (and my wife better not catch me saying this ;)).

• Members

So calling me Frons target audience isn't condesending and is respectful of my opinion? I'll apologize as soon as she does. P.S. I didn't say anything about her a$$. And don't lecture me on how to speak to people until you are a mod.

• Members

Every character gets "propped," as clearly the writers want you to like who they like. But this story is a mess, not because it's trying to make Greenlee look good, but because they are changing a bad story, and just making it worse. The whole story was based on what Greenlee's impulsive mistake did to so many lives; changing it now, and saying, that what she did ultimately didn't do anything, destroys the whole thing and makes it a waste.

This show is just awful, and I fear nothing will save it

• Members

That's pretty transparent. The only thing I like about it is that maybe it will stop the ruination of Greenlee. I still think it was an excellent recast which has been in the weeds, so to speak, almost since she got here by bad story and bad writing.

This show is such a [!@#$%^&*] mess. Who the hell decides, 'you know what we need? More Annie.' And there can be too much of a good thing (Zendall). Jesus Christ enough of them. And don't get me started on Tad, Jack, Erica, Julia, all that [!@#$%^&*]. You guys know what Tad's role on this show will be now that Dixie is dead for good, right? To be the overweight "funny man" who is secretly a sad sack, boffing any spare women above age 30, like some aging gigolo. That's what he's been reduced to. That Kate [!@#$%^&*] has gone on forever, who cares, and poor Sydney Penny looks like a [!@#$%^&*] mummy but it's still gross when you pair her pointlessly returned character with either people way too young for her (Jamie) or way too old (Jack) given her history on the show.

I guarantee you nobody out there is like, 'oh, yeah, this is what I need to see, Jack with Julia Santos. And Greenlee and Aidan, Aidan the character that every woman without a story is shuffled off on; Aidan, the character where you know that if you're paired with him, don't go out and buy a new house. And Tad, Tad with a string of increasingly pointless older women, looking puffy and sad and flushed in the face while his secret daughter is in the next room. Crack a joke, Tad! So funny, haha! Oh, another story about JR being tortured and morally questionable and pingponging between chicks; another story about Adam Sr.'s whitebearded cock. Oh, I can't get enough! Bring it on, AMC!'

Just retarded.

• Members

I was not saying it was respectful and condescending....you feel she did that to you but that does not give you license to be the exact same way. You said "Shove it" and that obviously means up where the sun does not shine. I just posted what I did as humor since Ange and I are good friends.

It was hardly a lecture...it is called common sense. Anyways it is all said and done so back to happy posting :)

• Members

Thanks Devoted ;)

Maybe it is, it wasn't meant to be insulting, but sorry it's the truth. There's a reason for this rewrite-and Frons' has a target audience in mind in doing so.......the one's that will buy into the rewrite.

I mean seriously this rewrite is totally stupid. We're supposed to believe he's been deaf since birth, even though we've seen him reacting to noise and people's voices up until the crash? Nope don't think so.

They go this route, Kendall should sue the pants off Joe Martin and the hospital...

Archived