DAYS: Monday

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank god Sami felt like she was going to be sick afterwards. I was completely disgusted by her "caring" for EJ the way she was. I know she's pretending, but damn.....

I feel really awkward because I love the chemistry between Alison & James, but them having EJ rape Sami (IMO), it totally ruined them for me. They could have written a "conflicted Dimera" story, with EJ struggling to please his father and to be his own man instead of having him violate Sami the way he did.

• Members

Great monday show and nice set up for the rest of the week..I'm really looking forward to the Shelle wedding..And the start of Marlena's big story..I did like the investigation scenes today..We actually learned a lot...Steve hid Roman's gun at the pub, to cover up the fact that Roman had been at the church..And Kate confessed that she gave the gun to Phillip..I was actually very surprised she revealed that..

Roman questioning Phillip was great and i loved his smart ass answers.. Pleading the 5th and giving the number of his lawyer..and Bo's line about "bitch slapping that little brat" was awesome...and I got excited when Steve mentioned Marlena possibly being a suspect as she'd have the most motive..

Also, nice to see Stefano again, and glad we got rid of Sami towards the end of the episode...and it was nice having a break from Lucas..

• Members

Yep - what you said!

Phillips timing and statement was perfect, esp since Bo just decided not to mention Roman was at the church with a gun. It would be awesome for someone to find out about the cover-up and have a nice police corruption storyline. These guys making their own rules as they go is a bit much; plus Roman's past history of going more by the books sure doesn't hold water anymore. Then Phillip walks in and says something realistic and legally appropriate and Bo and Roman look sooo surprised. Loved it! B)

Looking forward to seeing EJ and Stefano come head to head regarding the baby. JS/AS/JM = awesome scenes and there's so much potential for a storyline where EJ actually says NO to Stefano and puts the child first (hopefully EJ will be recovered though because he might need to do some fast moving!!)

• Members

Good start to the week.

Bo's "bitchslap" line and the delivery of it was fantastic. Good cop shop scenes and nice twist with Steve, Roman, and the gun. Loved Bo covering for him since that will seemingly bite him in the ass and Roman interrogating Kate was great. JKJ was awesome today and very Victor-like IMO. I love him pushing around Kate because it's a nice contrast to Lucas, who is a pushover at times with her. Good seeing so much Kate this month too.

I love having so much of Stefano lately too and seeing him pop up again was nice. I love his scenes with Sami. AS and JM rock together. The Sami/EJ scenes were a bit too much, unlike last week, but their chemistry shined and I just loved when Sami walked out disgusted. I was shocked when she disappeared after the Stefano scene for the rest of the episode. That was nice. Loved the Elivs mention too in the awesome Stefano/EJ scenes. Stefano's lines today at times were hilarious. "Being human is highly overrated" :lol:

Martha is clearly having a blast playing this side of Belle and I love it too. Phelle has so much chemistry and potential. Belle's scenes with Shawn were nice buildup and Claire looked adorable with the straight hair.

Nice start to the week.

• Members

my only wish would be that Ej & Sami move into the DiMansion!!

how great would it be to see Sami Brady walking those halls. living in that house. the house that her family hates. the houise where her family has been held. the house of dimera! esp with Stefano living there as well.

even better would be to move tony and anna in as well.

can you picture stefano tony and ej sharing drinks as sami and anna bonded? amazingness.

• Members

yeah, plus to have JM, TP, LH, JS, & AS in scenes together would be great. Even better if Marlena decided to stop by all the time to check on sami/plot her revenge on stefano.

do we ever see the mansion anymore? or do stefano and ej take turns staying in a hospital to live there?

• Members

I think the last time we saw the DiMera mansion was when Kate went there after EJ was shot. Rolf wanted to search her for a weapon. :D

I've got mixed feelings over a lot of these characters. For instance, Roman was willing to tear Kate's apartment apart to search for a gun there; meanwhile, he had Steve hide his gun for him. Sure, maybe he knew he didn't fire it and suspects Kate did...but I don't think that gives him a reason to be so superior. Just like she, he intended to fire his gun when he went to the church. Good for Phillip to step in...I really believe Roman would have put Kate in a jail cell if he hadn't. He lost it when Kate told him EJ did what she hadn't been able to do...get HIS daughter away from HER son.

I loved the Ejami kisses. Of course, I never believed Dec. 29th was more than a deal they made. Despite the fact that he's a DiMera, I do believe Sami cares for him. When she said she was going to be sick (after leaving the room) it was for Stefano's benefit. She's not about to let Stefano know she has feelings for his son...that would be the same as suicide to Sami. I can see Stefano trying to break Ejami up soon, especially if it will get him what he wants...a chance to raise his grandson. A couple of times now EJ has insisted he doesn't want his son separated from Sami. Stefano is hellbent to do just that.

Archived