DAYS: Monday, 0ct 29

• Members
Monday, Oct 29 2007
Days Of Our Lives
I am starting this because i really want to and plus monday is Chelsea's Day. The searching of Chelsea, i wont be home rest of the day and tomorrow i have school.
Here are my girls Shelley and Rachel
2307-1.jpg
Sorority Storyline the Date Auction
Chelsea and Stephanie: True Friend Montage
Lets Discuss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i couldnt agree more.

I would lvoe to see a real storyline be done using Billie or Maggie. Both are amazing char's with such history on the show and are both playd by amazing actress' ... how about Billie starts drinking again because she fears she will be alone forever? Maggie could help her as she helped her brother Lucas. Or give one of them cancer. kill Micky horton off finnaly and lets see if Maggie starts drinking again. something. please!

• Members

I've wanted Maggie to fall off the wagon again for years. She won a well deserved Emmy during her first battle with alcoholism in the 70's, and given the chance to shine once again, she will show daytime fans old and new what she is capable of all over again. :)

But ENOUGH with just showing up to prop Chick. UGH. The woman is class. Show her respect.

• Members

a great episode today, except for EJAMICUS. I am so tired of this triangle, just pair EJAMI UP NOW.

OMG I loved the sorority scenes especially Nick and Chelsea. That bomb was creative with chelsea standing on it. I am loving the sorority storyline and morgan is becoming a favorite of mine, well she is already. I love her.

Man, how much i hate it but ford decker is real interesting and dark when he wears that leather jacket. he is more entertaining then jett/jeremy combined.

I am official on the Morgan and Max bangwagon, i love them together. GREAT LOVE STORY, A BAD BOY AND A SPOILED RICH GIRL. MAX AND MORGAN CAN BE THE NEXT BO AND HOPE.

that dream sami had with John appearing to her was scary and creepy. OMG EJ lol, i jumped. I said is this days or a horror film.

Archived