October 8-12, 2007

Toups

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ATWT keeps going UP UP...watch it, next couple of weeks ATWT could easily be #3 HH and #3 total viewers also. the gay love story of Luke and Noah / Carly,Jack, Katie love triangle are attracting new viewers in a big way (today's show was amazingly good). Congratulations ! well deserved

• Members

Well I'm glad to see OLTL rise from that gut sinking 2.2 showing of a week ago. Although 2.3 is still horrid. Hopefully it will continue to gain as we get closer and closer to sweeps. Here's hoping the returns of Viki, David, and Alex...and the arrivals of Farrah Fath and Brian Kerwin will boost things.

• Members

Yup, I think these two are the stories that are attracting th viewers. I like Craig and Rosanna but Meg and Paul ruin that story for me.

Just less peope watching GH than ATWT. Viewers I mean....remember HH...is the households watching....not the actual viewers watching.

• Members

Exactly 13 months ago, I read Hogan's interview on this board and said that all of the storylines that he had laid out would take DOOL in the wrong direction. I posted that EJ should not be made into a Dimera, the Dimeras should not rise again, and that Sami should not be wasted on Lucas, because the Lumi ship had sailed and sank long ago. I was politely, and not so politely, called foolish by multiple posters. I tried to keep watching the soap that I have seen since birth, but this August I gave up. Watching Sami continually cry and seeing EJ being wasted as Lucas's dastardly foil was more than I could continue to take. I might have been able to get past Hogan's follies if he had made a substantial attempt to fix them, but more than a year later he has refused to admit or correct his mistakes. With these numbers, why is Hogan still writing Salem's stories?

Archived