October 8-12, 2007

Toups

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, actually Carly dying does and Jack feeling horrible for leaving her. It is going to be hard to maintain these numbers next week. Not much Nuke on at all and Lilden either. Just CarJack and boring triangle of Meg/Paul/Ro/Craig. You know why I hate it already.

• Members

Go ATWT!!!! Go GL!!!! Happy to see both my favs rise. Loving Nuke and I can't wait for My Edmund's return!!!!

I want to see OLTL overtake GH badly. It's been really good.

AMC is so bad. It's sad when u are watching the show for:

1.) Watching Jacob Young's jeans get tighter and tighter each day he is on (not that it's a bad thing...lol). He is filling out a lot more and is now competing with Cameron Mathison for the most junk in the trunk award. Is he on a beer diet or something? And that hair!!!!! Cut it!!!!

2.) Ritchie and Nubabe- am I the only one who thinks these two are cute together.....especially Ritchie cause he is yummy.

3.) Greenlee- The girl who plays her I think is cute as a button. But pairing her with Aiden is just down right boring.

4.) Jonathan- I think Jeff Branson is a good actor, but the way he is used doesn't do him any justice.

Sad to see Days in the position that it's in, but when I take glances of the show on soapnet it's like "what the hell is this show about? Who is it about?" With the exception of a few vets and a couple of newer people who can actually act, I don't see this show lasting. The cast doesn't even look into it anymore.

With that said, these ratings still suck.

• Members

I bet you've read plenty of posts expressing disappointment that Carly's lying again to get Jack, and keeping her recovery a secret from her kids. That's what I was talking about. TIIC couldn't just play it out, letting Carly be on "the up and up" until Kack crumbled under the strain. This story should be a way for Jack to prove his devotion to Carly, and instead it's giving him a pass for cheating by making Carly a liar. It would be nice to get some old-fashioned ROMANCE, instead of more proof Oakdale is populated by delusional horny vipers.

• Members

I agree those are the two stories that are really driving the ratings right now. It helps that the Holden/Lily/Dusty aspect has been brought into the Nuke story too in order to make that an even bigger story. Hopefully the twist to Carly's tumor won't hurt things because that had been getting such a positive reception too.

I am thrilled to see the improvement for ATWT! There are still some major problems with the writing but there have also been some very good things lately.

• Members

I agree. The scenes between Lily and Holden have been really intense lately. I find myself wanting Lily and Dusty together more and more just cuz it pisses off Holden so much (hes turned into a complete ahole).

Plus I'm loving Dusty's interactions with Noah. Does anyone else see him adopting Noah down the line? I really hope so. I love how nice and kind he is to Noah.

Anyways congrats to ATWT. I always knew one day it would get the ratings it deserved.

Glad that GH didn't fall.

Archived