DAYS: It's Official! Actress Returns

Shawn

• Members

I know exactly how you feel! They could've used the money to finally give LeAnn a contract or bring back better loved vets like Matt Ashford or Louise Sorel. Instead, we get this? Bjorlin couldn't act if Katharine Hepburn's spirit inherited her gorgeous body...

I'm not happy about this at all, and I guess it's more Shawn/Belle/Philip/Chole....yippe! :rolleyes:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This seals the deal. Days is officially taken off my Tivo. I give up. Like it was said upthread, there was money to be given out, but it couldn't POSSIBLY be given to a vet who can act like Matt Ashford or Louise Sorel. This is such a tired scenario. I'm SO done. I wish good luck to all the fans who labored along side this show for years. And I wish the actors well too. Corday, however, can suck it.

• Members

How discouraging. Now Days wants to break up the dream couple of Brady and Chloe just to have a new girl in the Philip/Belle/Shawn group. Better they get rid of Philip/Belle/Shawn than bring back an actress that no many like at all, don't want back and especially when there are more previous characters that would actually be well received. Just who makes these brilliant decisions? I agree. They want to kill Days. Chloe was so boring I wouldn't even watch when she was on. Lauren was more interesting and could actually have had an intriguing story with Shawn/Belle and Philip.

• Members

I think this is a good decision. I would love to have Matt back on the show but even I don´t see any place for him right now. Ok, he could be interacting with Steve and his sister, but other than that there is nothing for him to do. I quess they could create a story for him about searching for Jennifer/trying to avenge her death, but having him back means to bring back Abby, to bring someone new to play his loveinterest, and basically to create a whole new group of characters build around him. And the same is true for Vivian. I quess she could be interacting with Stefano again, but we already have Kate doing the same.

Shawn/Belle/Phillip clealy needs someone to move the things forward. And bringing back already known and relatively popular character is better than creating another newbie.

Archived