DAYS: It's Official! Actress Returns

Shawn

• Members

This is going to divide people.

Nadia Bjorlin returns to Salem as Chloe Lane, first airing in November.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Bjorlin's Back!

As reported in Digest's 9/4 issue, Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is returning to DAYS OF OUR LIVES. She will first air in November. "We're thrilled to have her back," says Executive Producer Ken Corday. "She is an amazingly beautiful and talented woman." Not surprisingly, Chloe will be part of a storyline with Shawn, Belle and Philip. "She comes back with an edge," teases the exec. For more, see upcoming issues of Digest and Weekly.

IMO, Chloe is a lot more bearable WITHOUT Brady, and she had terrific chemistry with JKJ's Philip.

I shall wait and see how they handle her return before I pass judgement.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I highly doubt they are killing John off for Chloe :) But this is a good move; the Shawn, Belle, Philip triangle needs to develop, and Chloe's return, and her past with Philip, and friendship with Belle, will make an interesting story. Nadia is beautiful, and she was great with Jay Kenneth Johnson. Believe me, DAYS is making lots of mistakes right now, and I don't know how much they are paying her to return, but I think it's a good move. Philip needs a love interest.

• Members

Glad to see Nadia Bjorlin back as Chloe. I hope DAYS pairs Chloe with Shawn. The only way I want Brady Black back is as re-cast. B&B can have the pitiful Kyle Lowder, who was one of DAYS worst actors in the show's history. I would hope for a Nu Brady with dark hair so he'd look like John & Isabella. I always thought that Kyle Lowder was poorly cast as Brady. He looked more like he was Marlena's son, not John's or Isabella's.

Archived