Did Céline rip-off Mariah's cover?

Sylph

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, but I still worship Perez. I think he's the coolest guy right now because he unearths copycats like this on a frequent basis. I've never seen anything like it. And he's DEAD ON with all of them! I recall him being on a ROLL earlier this year proving how Beyonce stole everything from Mariah to Madonna. And it, like with this case, is unmistakable.

I applaud the guy for calling them out on it.

HOWEVER, having said that, I have to question whether we should bash these gals for the copycats. After all, they're powerful women and perhaps they DO, but I doubt they come up with every concept. That's what photographers and graphic designers and choreographers are for. They help 'em out. Perez should hunt down the graphic designer of the album cover and probe the issue further. Anything less would be hanging these wonderful musicians for an underling's laziness.

• Members

The thing I hate most about him is that he constantly calls people out on being gay, whether it be true or whether its just wishful thinking. What right does he have to out people? Just because he's gay himself does not mean he has justification in spreading rumors when it is the right of the person hes talking about to do be able to come out on their own terms and when they're truly ready.

Also, he constantly calls people fat. Um hello, has he seen himself? Usually egos give you a big head. His gives him a gargantuan ass.

Archived