Kirsten Storms & Sean Kanan busted for DUI

• Members

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...tress/800022012

Soaps News General Hospital Actress Busted for DUI

And just like that, a starlet's career is "fast-tracked."

Kirsten Storms, aka General Hospital's Maxie, was busted for DUI over the weekend when a California Highway Patrol officer spied a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes traveling on the Los Angeles Freeway, pulled her over and then "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle," TMZ reports. Following several sobriety tests, Storms was arrested for DUI, taken to a Van Nuys jail and ultimately released on $5,000 bail.

But the most humiliating part? Having to face Uncle Mac afterwards.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sucks for her...

Although I don't know about a year in jail. That would pretty much guarantee our prison system would be filled with people who really don't need to be in jail. Sorry but overpopulation our prisons with petty criminals would be a waste of time and money.

I'm sure there are a lot more sick and disturbing atrocities being commited by far worse people than Storms.

• Members

Our prisons already have people who don't really need to be in jail, but people who commit DUI's should be.

I'm sorry, but I don't consider people who commit DUI's to be petty criminals. Maybe you would feel differently if you've lost friends and/or family to drunk drivers (as I have), so I don't expect you to see things my way.

It's a conscious decision to get behind the wheel and drive. Kirsten and I are around the same age, with all the don't drink and drive programs that people around our age has been to, there is NO excuse for her to be doing that. The girl's got money, she could call for a cab or have someone take her home. All it takes it one mistake and lives could be lost.

<_<

• Members

Here from TMZ:

Soap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who's also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and for her appearances as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was taken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5000 bail.

• Members

What is up with all of these celebrities drinking and driving? Paris Hilton, Mel Gibson, Lindsay Lohan, and now Kirsten Storms....as others have said, call a taxi if you get that wasted

Ryan I am so sorry to hear that you have lost loved ones due to drunk driving...it is never to be taken lightly and for some they should spend a year in jail or prison....for others if they are more remorseful and taking responsibility then they should be ordered to undergo rehab

Archived