All: Grade the Soaps

• Members
Grade All the Soaps!

All My Children: B
All My Children has been so much better of late. We have gotten away from the hospital scene and moved on. I like the Annie story and it kept me intrested. I also like Krystal/Tad/Colby/Sean scenes. Its so refreshing to watch! I love Kate Hall. She has done a wonderful job as SW. The only downside is that we need some charcters back like Brooke, David, Anna, Maria.

General Hospital: C+
What happend? Oh wait Guza is still writing. FIRE HIM! The only thing I like is Spenelli! I also like that Ric's father is back. It looks intresting and LuSam. I hate Liz! Die and I hate Jason! They are so anyoying and wheres the balance. Nowhere to be found.

Days of Our Lives: D-
I am being generous. A show that used to be a masterpeice has just gone down the tubes.
I'll do the others later.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC: C+. Really the only good part is the Annie/Ryan story. Im really loving the mystery behind her. Everythign else is a bit meh for me

B&B: B-. The rape storyline has been good but I really dont care for Donna the ho story nor the music story with Phoebe, Rick and Constantine

GH: B. Im enjoying it. Lucky and Sam are the main reasons why I watch and thank goodness they are on alot. The rape story was horrible though and the Noah/Robin/Patrick story was a bore. Overall this show keeps me entertained

PSSNS: B+. This show is going out with a bang. Things have been picking up and stuff has been happening. It has a good mix or drama, romance and comedy.

I havent seen anything from Days or GL so I cant judge. ATWT seems interesting and pretty good, but Y&R is dreadful. Easily the worst soap on the air

• Members

Passions A+

This show is great right now. I am so happy DirecTV picked it up.

Bold and The Beautiful A

The rape was very emotional. I'm not a fan of Constante.

The Young and The Restless C+

The show could be better, but the Phyllis drama has been good.

Days of our Lives F

I just watch out of habit.

• Members

Days: B-/C+: I have to say Hogan really bombed this summer..The dimera story started off so great in June, then once the letter reading started it got really lame..I've been so bored by the Coleen and Santo saga..Andre putting Sami, Lucas and EJ in peril every week has gotten really old as well...Stefano returning should have been much bigger than it was...Only in the past week or so has the show started picking up steam again...Bo and Hope have had some really good material, and its great to see them back on the frontburner...Bringing Anna back was genious, but then to not use her after Tony returned has been a waste...I'm loving Roman finally having a personality, and i'm looking forward to his stuff with Kate....Putting Sami and Ej at the center of the Dimera feud is fine, but i don't understand why Marlena and John aren't more involved...They should really be at the forefront of the story and not on the backburner..Also Lexie should be be more involved..It seems like they brought her back for nothing...Steve and Kayla didn't have much to do at the beginning of the summer, but i'm enjoying the Pocket storyline and looking forward to when they get involved with Phillip..Touch the Sky was a very bad idea, especially because we had newbies shoved down our faces...And Shawn and Belle have been incredibly boring this summer..

I'm hopeful with Ed Scott now on board, the show will improve...I just want to be excited about the show again, its really been a long time..

• Members

One Life to Live: C+

I have to admit. The last couple of episodes has been good. I love Lindsey! Thos Todd baby is picking up and now its so good right now!!!! OLTL has just moved up on my must watch list. I have seen major improvments. The only thing I really hate is Jessica/Nash thing.

Archived