• Members

ATWT - B-/C+

What's working:

- Noah/Luke -HOT!

- Vienna/Henry @ Al's Diner.

- Carly (Maura West Rocks!)

- The teens (Sage, Parker, JJ)

- Lily and Dusty in a storyline.

- Paul and Rosanna's revenge against Craig.

What's not:

- Where are the vets. Nancy has had 2 episodes the entire year, Lisa makes ocassional visits, Bob and Kim are only seen in the opening credits, Tom and Margo are MIA. And when Lucinda is seen, we have Meg slapping her, what a joke!

- KACK

- Lack of diversity. (Paging Dr. Ben, Bonnie, Jessica)

- Newbies- Sofie, Cole.

- The sets. Where is Lily and Holden's home? Where's Lucinda's home? Instead we have everyone living at the farm. (Let's not turn Oakdale into Springfield).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Bold and the Beautiful= A-

I have really liked the show lately

Days of Our Lives= Very Mild B

Get rid of Jeremy Jett Stephanie Nick and Chelsea and I will upgrade it right to a B+

Guiding Light= C+

Less Coopers especially Marina! Less Riveras! Finally break up Josh and Cassie cause we all know it is happening soon! Get rid of Dylan and Ava, put Vanessa and Billy together forever, and have Alexandra finally take over the Spaulding

family and put Alan in his place! Give Olivia a good storyline or send her packing(Don't stick her with Bill when he returns please), get rid of Main Street make the Hospital look like a Hospital and for god sakes paint Gus and Harley's house(We know you have a little bit more money for sets now). Finally more Bauers, there is a second and third generation out there waiting to come out(Not just Jude and Leah). If all that happens i will give the show a B.

• Members

General Hospital- C+: It only got the + because of the strength of the cast. As for the rest of the show, I honestly feel like they're not even trying. Are we supposed to care about another mob boss in town? Am I supposed to be on the edge of my seat over whether Jason will go to jail? So much about this show is boring and predictable. There are bright spots, like the L&L3/3M quadrangle, and The Quartermaines (when they are brought out of their closet), but the show is in a serious rut.

DOOL- B: This shows has such huge ups and downs in terms of quality, but overall I've been enjoying it. At least this year they've taken some risks. DOOL will never be to everyone's liking, but I'm digging the camp of it all.

AMC- B+: I've really been enjoying the B&E reign. It still has a slightly superficial feeling to it, left over from McT, but I think they're improving. Particularly in character development. They've brought so many characters to life or back to life: Erica, Josh, Annie. I'm even finfing Babae palatable lately. They do a good job of understanding who their characters are, and of playing to the actors' strengths. I'm also pretty into the Annie storyline, and have been impressed by their ability to write a true umbrella story with the Spike storyline. However, there is one area in which this show is sorely lacking: romance. Good romance. I'm not interested in wny of the ones they seem to be going for.

And based on extremely limited experience with the following shows:

GL: B- Great actors, some interesting characters, perhaps not the most balanced cast.

ATWT: C+ Adore the "Rosanna returns" story. Repetitive stories, though, and writing has weak moments.

OLTL: B+ This show seems to show great promise. They're showcasing some of their best actors, and the Tommy story is great. It's wonderful to see more of Catherine Hickland. Not a perfect show, but one on the upswing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived