B&B - Week of Aug 31

• Members

Saw no thread so far and since there's a pivotal arrival in form of a former Y&R FAVORITE in L.A. these days its is overdue...

Discuss the afternath events - Brooke's rape and Boldface Challenge - of last week on this week's B&B. :)

And expect an familiar face under a different name to show up by Thursday...

EDIT: If one of the mods could fix my title typo please! It's of course 31 instead of 21. :mellow:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt think i could hate anyone more than Brooke on this show but her mini-me takes the cake. Donna just screams slut even moreso than Brooke. I want Stephanie to just knock her silly

Bell did the impossible bc I actually feel sorry for Brooke. Never thought Id have sympathy for her but no woman deserves to be raped and especially not in her home. I wanted Stephanie to just leave her alone on Friday. Im surprised she told Ridge she was raped bc I thought she'd keep it a secret for much longer

And did anyone notice Stephanie saying theres 20 yrs of history between her and the Logan sisters. Granted B&B debuted 20 years ago, BUT Brooke has a son who's pushing 30

Im sick of Phoebe and her virgin talk. Its annoying. Send her over to the Disney channel. And that dress was way too short for her. She needs to quit playing dress up

• Members

Boy was her dress too short... her nude colored slip kept sticking out underneath. Blame wardrobe for that, not her. How can you sing in those heels while holding down your dress? Poor girl. The sing off results at the end of the Boldface Challenge... was corny. Friday's Concert footage was much better than Monday's. At the end of Friday, you see Constantine opening the envelope and pulling out the card. Monday, the card is still in the envelope when he hands it to Phoebe.

Anyway, that's done... good. I hope to see a better storyline for Constantine.

I didn't like Ridge and Brooke's interaction today. It felt forced. It was much better between Brooke and Bridget last week Monday. And Stephanie and Brooke to me, are always great.

Donna, I don't know what to make of her yet. She's completely outgunned by Stephanie.

• Members

Why can't Steph just admit that this "rivalry" goes back to her college days, when she stole Eric away from Beth, Brooke and Donna's mother?

I didn't watch the concert. ICK. I thought it was kind of odd, the way it was just "over", then we jump to the middle of a Eric/Steph/Thorne scene. So, was Donna sincere, or just acting to make Steph look bad?

Did anyone see some sparks between Ash and Eric today? Hmmn...

Loved the Brooke/Ridge scenes.

• Members

Exactly!

The concert was awful, IMO. Friday's with that guy singing was bad. Elliot Yamin (Who I can't stand), and Creepy McCreepy (Constantine) were a bore. Ironically, I didn't mind the Rick/Phoebe singing, even if it was totally cheesy. And why are Phoebe's outfits so short? If they want to make her look older, they should try dressing her in longer things.

One minute I like Thorne/Donna, and the next I don't. Now *she* dresses like a street walker. Never have Steph's insults been so spot on. Can't work out if Donna's sincere about wanting to end the feud. Can't work out if I care or not.

Brooke's security is useless. Anyone and everyone is just walking in and out. Didn't like Steph insulting her - just seemed all in bad taste. Liked the Ridge/Brooke scenes, even though they do seem rushed.

• Members

This is going to sound REALLY insensitive and I apologize ahead of time...but I rolled my eyes when she looked at Ridge and said, "You men always get what you want" or something to that effect. Which I find rather interesting, because usually she's the one taking advantage of every situation ever handed to her. And she is usually the one taking advantage of men, not the other way around.

I would think this storyline far more interesting if Brooke Logan the character were attacked. Not this woman named Brooke Logan that was attacked. It's just not the same character. And I don't mean in terms of slutty outfits, etc. The dialogue just isn't her.

It's hard to feel sorry for Brooke when almost every emotion just seems so scripted. Katherine Kelly Lang is the one selling the story, because the writing isn't doing that.

Because Brad can barely remember the history he actually created. There's no way in hell he'd remember what was in his dad's bible for B&B.

Of course she was acting. Donna is gonna try to drive that woman crazy! It'll be fun to see Stephanie break the tranny in half.

I hope not. Ashley will be no better than the rest of the women on the show...I'd like for Ashley to set the standard for women in Los Angeles.

ETA: I hated Friday/Monday's concert(and I am hoping Brad doesn't use them for Best Show Emmy Bait...maybe for production, lighting, etc.), but I LOVE "Everybody Loves"(the Phoebe/Constantine duet). It's a real guilty pleasure of mine to hear that song ad nauseum on B&B.

And I wish Brad would go with CJ/Felicia. Even a Constantine/Felicia/CJ triangle would be okay with me. I just really really enjoy seeing Mick Cain and CJ back on the show.

• Members

I was wondering why B&B has been better lately it's because Kay Alden has joined on the writing staff. That was all that show needed. KKL deserves and Emmy nom and I will say that til the day I die. I was really excited to see what Andy was going to do to Ridge. Andy's character is a bastard and has it coming. Can't wait until Stephanie's exposed and loses everything yet again. This show IMO is the best soap on the air.

Archived