B&B - Week of Aug 31

• Members

Andy's fate was pretty silly. This guy gets a high camp death, and we'll never see him brought to justice! Because this is really just a ploy to pit Brooke and Stephanie against each other, anyway. :rolleyes: Stephanie didn't tell Andy to commit rape, though.

Why does Heather Tom look like the IT girl of 1945?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What an exciting ending for Andy. Wish they would've drug it out a bit longer but I loved when he was right about to tell Ridge that Stephanie helped him and then he got shocked.

I would've thought that Stephanie and Katie would get along but it was nice to see HT back and as a brunette. What happened to old Katie? Did she get too old to play the part? She was in the original 1987 cast.

• Members

I may have been imagining it but I couldn't help but feel that during her scenes with Katie, Susan Flannery almost seemed a little intimidated or at the least, excited. Perhaps it's just a symptom of the storyline and the fact that she was being confronted by someone so calm but Stephanie came across as being even more absurd than usual. She came across as a cartoonish, irrational old loon.

• Members

Heather Tom's Katie Logan forgives Brad Bell's other crappy Logan Recasts(Gareis's Donna, DeVry's Storm). Yeah, they de-aged her and Katie and Bridget look like they were playdates back in the day, but Tom's talent and the writing for the character(RE: Not a slut) is phenom.

It doesn't hurt that Tom has chemistry with all animate and inanimate objects. I was able to watch a Donna Logan scene and NOT CRINGE! Can you believe it?! Hell has frozen over!

Glad they didn't make Katie a blonde either. This show is overloaded with blondes already!

Now to the bad part...

What did Brooke's rape really accomplish other than ramping up her rivalty with Stephanie?! Couldn't they have used another story idea to do this?!

Ridge and Brooke kissing each other on Thursday, which, in B&B time, was about a day after she was raped. The flashback clips and the before and aftermath considered, do you really think a woman is gonna want to consider being intimate with someone after such an awful thing happened?! Brad Bell's plan to get Brooke sympathy from the audience is gonna fail miserably if they keep Brooke on the Bridge without realistically writing her healing process.

Me thinks Brooke and Ridge are gonna do the deed before the end of the new month.

Also, the Andy/Ridge confrontation was so dumb and such a copout...the guy may as well have had a smile on his face when he died.

Archived