The Tennis Thread

• Members

Yup

And Brad is having a bad US Open with his awful predictions and now sticking up for Joker and being sent to the woodshed by Rennea.

He didn't get warned? Wow..that was bad. Seems like Sasha feels bad for him but his statement is ignorant and Brad shut up.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It doesn’t matter whether he meant to do it.  Brad Gilbert is a chauvinist dick.  If that had been Serena she would probably been fined 30,000$ and out of the next Slam and it would not have taken 15 minutes to discuss it.  I kind of liked Joker and now I see he’s an ass  so is Brad

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I hope this is an eye-opening moment for Novak. I’ve always loved his play and loved how he shook up the Fedal bromance, but this day was coming sooner or later. He’s always been angry and, again, reckless on court, and had a lot of close calls. (I don’t want to hear sh!t about this from Nick Kyrgios—talk about kettle/pot.)

For all the great tennis he’s produced this year, it’s been a sort of annus horribilus for him. Like almost every mistake you can make, he’s made in the past few months. I’m curious how this will all shake out.

USTA says that Novak will lose all ranking points earned at the U.S. Open and will be fined all his prize money earned here in addition to the other penalties. (EDIT: I’m unclear if that means he’ll lose his 2019 points as well?)

Edited by Faulkner