The Tennis Thread

• Members

I'm fine

Please register in order to view this content

Sascha shirtless   Didn't Paire test positive and then disqualified but later tested negative? Although he looked tired and weak last week. I thought the match delay had to do with Manarino. But why ask Como for permission? Makes little sense since he already played after Paire positive test.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Shapo has only one game...blast the ball as hard as you can. If he's on he wins if not he loses badly.

lawd so many shirtless males on and off court ...Sasha looking like he was at the beach Mannarino looked hot shirtless a while ago.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/tennis/news/32833/12062143/us-open-kristina-mladenovic-fumes-against-abominable-treatment-after-defeat

Hunty what do yo want a Pandemic going on and you’re in NY??!  I love that one of the male players said they bring us food, we have suites to watch and we have drivers...he said he loves it.

Lack of crowds for every sport right now has personally made me less excited but - these comments from her made me dislike her a lot.  What a terrible life you live when you go to a tennis tournament and go home with $75,000 between singles and doubles to lose and 8itch about the room service, drivers and suites.  And say you’re a prisoner.  Put her in an orange jumpsuit and put her in a real prison with a bologna sandwich and see what she thinks.  What a total brat