Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How's Grigor doing? I'm sorry but I could care less about Novak and his horrible family.

John Isner again showing what a horrible human being he is

https://www.lovetennis.com/tennis-news/john-isner-slammed-for-coronabros-statement/?fbclid=IwAR1jfT_-DHiG-thzA6rnBkRdX9mAN2yMuDEtATiJsJ29etK3nbRPQ-3Dlz0

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

The typo on the sign is probably the least jarring thing about this. If anyone falls ill, hey, it's not their problem.  Of course, I'd challenge the wisdom of having 450 people at any tournament right now, especially in a country where infection rates are surging, but that's just me, I guess.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I don't see 450 people. Are there social distancing..some and others no...and I've seen only one person with a mask on.

Brett Haber excusing Isner racist ass. Now he is getting called on it since he crucified Novak.

Tennis Channel has its favorites and they don't hide it.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Dude needs to take an extended break from public speaking.  The "woe is me" self-pitying attitude is totally unbecoming.

This was not some charitable act gone wrong, they sold tickets, players were getting paid. Things have gotten bad enough in Serbia that they government has declared another lockdown. He helped to host an exhibition with no social distancing and no masks, where players partied shirtless in a club.  Does he want people to feel sorry for him because of decisions that he made?  His statements are making things worse.