Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I dropped off with ATPCup and so, didn't see the final but apparently Team Serbia's post final celebrations have been causing some head shaking and disappointment?

Tennis tournament organizations usually opt for $$$ over the health of the players.  I'll never the year that the heat caused mass retirements from matches and some players even had delusions on court due to the extreme heat. 

• Members

No offense, but Jarry is an idiot. Also, no offense to Argentina (especially since I do like DelPo and think he's great for the game, I also enjoy Diego) but Argentina has had more than a few cases of doping offenses, each with their own ridiculous set of excuses for said offense. 

• Members

I totally forgot the Australian Open was going on. 

Please register in order to view this content

It says Gauff and Venus are playing again - does anyone see that match in this draw?  I can't find it...?

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNQvJzLdWvnB7QPpdy7xQW3yH0to1w%3A1579227261378&source=hp&ei=fRghXuyrFIm55gKS76G4BA&q=australian+open+2020+draw&oq=australian&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0i131j0j0i131l3j0j0i131l2j0.4484.14082..16149...10.0..0.137.1428.18j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i67j0i131i67j35i362i39j35i305i39j0i10j38j0i10i30j0i30.JUgDp7IADw4

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Add SugarPimp to the list of folks who need to retire.  She's now #366 in the world.  Maria's body will continue to let her down without Meldonium.  She needs to call it quits.  

And I saw the early exit coming during her warm up tourney.  She has no control over that forehand. And if a ball landed in, its because she couldn't put anything behind it. Not a fan but I did enjoy watching her play.