AMC: Wednesday: August 15th, 2007

• Members

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

4uuim3o.jpg

Today on All My Children..

-Walter tells Annie he can't help her and she breaks down.

-Jonathan becomes more attracted to Ava.

-Kendall lashes out at Greenlee.

Classic Clip

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="325" height="250">

SW:

-Stephen Dermost

-Joanna Cohen

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Annie vists her father. Looks like its going to be good. :D

ETA:Jonathan=creep!

I like the Kendell/Greenlee scenes. You go Kendell! Tell Greenlee to leave!

I also am loving the Annie/Walter scenes. Annie is begging but her father is not going to help. :(

• Members

"One of these things is not like the other..." The Ava/Jon sequence SHOULD NOT BE THERE! It's an emotionally charged episode with Greenlee/Kendall and especially Annie/Walter and Ava and John are butchering it.

But I will say this... that line Kendall just said "You're like an ex-boyfriend who keeps coming back and hurting me" was PHENOMENAL and so true!

• Members

It took me a while, but Melissa Claire Egan has become one of my favorite actresses on the show. She was SO heartbreaking in those scenes with her dad. When she gave her dad Emma's picture I wanted to hold her.

The Kendall/Greenlee scenes are phenomenal also. I really thought they were going to go the McTavish route and have two burly male nurses pull Kendall off Greenlee after an attempt on Greens' life. Having Kendall throw the equipment on the floor was a smart writing move.

• Members

I think this was a better episode then yesterday! :D

I liked the Annie/Walter scenes. They were very emotinal! Annie beggining him for help but he does not want to. And when she gave the picture of Emma I felt really sad for Annie. Her own father does not want to do with anything with her. :( I wanted to give Annie and hug. :wub: I also liked the sign launage that Annie tried to do.

I loved the Kendell/Greenlee scenes. They were intense because Kendell is yelling at her and Greenlee is trying to make it up but she cannot do anything! Kendell should have slapped her! She made it seem like she cared about Spike but if you really did none of this would have happend! :angry:

I liked the Di/Babe/Ryan scenes. What Ryan said came from the heart.

The Ava/Jonathan/JR/Amanda thing was a filler. It was quite boring.

Zack was not on! A good break from them

Tomorrow Erica/Jack will finally get divorced. :(

Archived