Edge of Night

• Members

"""We are sorry, the clip you are trying to play is not avaiable in your area.""" That is what it says every time i try to watch Edge, and it annoys me, so i have mailed an question and asked about if you have to be an member to watch the soap online, or is it something that you can only watch it from the states?.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what the Emily storyline is but they started with episode #6052, I think it was, which was, I think mid-1979. Subsequent episodes are very heavy on the Madisons and the Mansion of the Damned, plus there was the arrival of Derek Mallory, and the Raven/Eliot affair. Right now I'm up to episode 6186. Trying not to spoil too much but Miles is having a serious problem (thanks to a nefarious person) and Draper has walked in on a crime, the circumstances of which make him look guilty.

• Members

You're coming up right on it. For the newbies who haven't seen this fantastic, marvelous soap online (can't tell it's my favorite, can you? :lol: ) something happens right after Draper's murder trial that brings Emily on.

A year from now should really be something. That period of 1975-1981 has to be one of the best in Edge's history. I'd kill if someone found early 1970s Edge, though... that was great.

Archived