AMC: Thursday

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, I wish AMC could be more like this: "Jenny, Great Grandma Kate, Dixie... she's a lucky girl to have so many people taking care of her." Even the brief Jenny flashback... everyone who was not around to know her knew just how amazing Jenny Gardner was.

I hope the ratings spike today so that AMC gets the message. This is what we want. This is what All My Children is: Family.

• Members

What a great show!

I just love my Jerica. They are sexy, funny, romantic, and fun :wub: I loved the scene where she was reading from the script that he wrote :lol: I know AMC is going to crush we J/E fans in another week with this nauseating thing coming but I am loving every moment of the fun as long as I get it.

Loved the Martins. I always get teary when I get a Tad/Joe bonding moment :wub: Then to top it off I can a Jenny/Tad scene which is another favorite of mine :wub: I just hate that Dixie wasn't there :angry:

Loved Sean protecting his uncle and aunt by getting rid of Babs.

JR and Amanda are HOT :wub:

Adam is breaking my heart :mellow:

Great show all around.

• Members

I thought the Jack/Erica stuff was the best part of the show. Them talking rehearsing that script and then Erica going off on him, a break from all the childish cheesy fake divorce stuff and I kind of found comic relief in the Barbara angle. Finally Sean told her where to go and I assume she listens. The Martin/Carey stuff was good too and yay to all the nods to history however I felt it became more about J.R and his indiscretions with Amanda than it did about "family". I was expecting somewhat more. Kendall seemed useless today other than to drive home the angle that J.R is bad news. Overall very decent episode. Did anyone notice the typo in the credits.

written by

CHP HAYES :lol:

I am gonna take the easy route and say that was all Julie Hanan Carruthers fault even though I am sure its the ditor's fault but I don't know his/her name.

• Members

I'm watching the show in rounds. First round was Kendall/Amanda. Second Round was the Basketball court stuff.

Kendall/Amanda. Useless scenes, I don't know why they didn't just give AM a few days off since she's going into a heavily dramatic storyline soon and the bulk of what she's being used for now is propping other storylines (and not-too-subtle foreshadowing of the upcoming storyline). RANT: The whole Fusion thing is just nuts. Every single young lady 17-34 (Alicia, Sabine, Chrishelle, Leven, Kelli, Melissa, Alexa) is being put at Fusion and I feel this is more a Frons thing than a AMC thing...and I hate it. I find it considerably disabilitating to all their characters and storylines because the show does write the whole thing more like high-school than a business. Die Fusion, die!

Basketball Court: I don't think anything is going to top Aidan and NotDel's low-riding sweat-pants on today's episode. I'm actually sure of it. Decent filler. RANT: Why does Jeff Branson always have to do the serial killer face when he gets angry? Tone it the f**k down. Moving on. I do really like Kelli and Jeff's chemistry, instead of doing the creepy triangle they're doing with Jonny boy, they should have done something like an Aidan/Di/Jonathan triangle.

I'm going to try to watch Erica/Jack/Barbara next. On FF-wd they didn't seem as juvenile as usual.

• Members

Amen to that. I long for the days when it was just the original four women and their dream. Now it seems that anybody can just get into Fusion, no questions asked. Greenlee didn't want Simone involved at all after Simone hit the sheets with Roger. But now it's okay for just any old ho (okay, none of them are hoes...well...Ava...) to hop on the Fusion train. I'm surprised Colby hasn't joined the club just yet.

Gah...superficial moment of the day. Aiden Turner never fails to "crack up" when he doesn't have a shirt on. That man turns me on!

• Members

I haven't watched anything else yet, it's hard to convince myself to watch when I don't watch live. BTW, Adam it said Chip Hayes on my screen.

Yes, shocking! Is the actress not 17 or older? I think she is. As soon as McTavish came back she started this weak a** writing for Fusion and unfortunately those who follow are continuing it as well. I had just begun watching AMC again full-time when Fusion started and I was impressed particularly by how much I liked both Kendall (even though my girl was being Michael stupid at the time) and Greenlee, their relationship, individually, with others, in business, etc... At this point not only is Fusion written poorly it does seem like Frons wants all the 17-34 year old women there (being ABCD sells "Fusion" things).

Yeah, my personal attraction is AT's body-type. The lanky but muscular shape. I have old DAYS tapes and during the 80s all their guys were the AT body type, so hot! And there's something about Alec's 8-pack that doesn't turn-me off either even though he's not as lanky as I typically like. On the other hand <sv>Colin and Cameron's beefiness, doesn't work for me nearly as much<sv knowing AMS loves her Colin-body>. I hate when the pretty distracts me so much that I don't care about the writing, sigh. But OMG, delicious! I think I could watch that all summer, lol.

Archived