AMC: Thursday

• Members

Lets Get this Discussion Started earlier....

Welcome to Thrusday's Discussion of All My Children

thursday_logo.gif

lead.jpg

Today on All My Children...

-Sean stops Barbara’s meddling ways.

-Kendall gives Amanda a warning to stay away from J.R.

-Colby is asked to be Jenny’s godmother.

-The ceremony for Jenny brings back Ruth.

-The Matrin,Stuart and Carey family come together.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He had two days off last week and was not on this Tuesday's episode....surely he makes enough money annually to take a vacation to Europe every Summer. Two weeks would be ideal for me. No Rya$$ for two weeks :)

Last time I was in Europe (London and Paris in August/1999) it was for two weeks....didn't want to leave! But came back and watched two weeks worth of AMC. The major storyline at that time was Alexandra Devane's introduction and the mystery surrounding Dimitri's death

• Members

A vet day written by Karen Lewis - this could be good! I love seeing Ruth Martin and the little Ruth/JR moment was interesting.

I'm enjoying Amanda/Kendall having scenes together...this is good.

Alexa Havins looks absolutely GORGEOUS today in that lighting.

Whoa - it looked like Jonathan wanted to kill Del. How creepy was that look as it went into the opening....

• Members

AWWW. Joe's speech is so sweet. It came from the heart. The way they are writing today's epi is great. I love the dialougue! :)

Jenny is so cute! :)

Ill, Jonathan is creepy. Get a life. But Adian and Del look Hwat!

Too bad Palmer and Mrytal are not there. It would have been condisered a VET day. :(

• Members

That speech that Joe made about Tad was so sweet and I loved Opal and Ruth's comments about sharing their maternal responsibilities. The vet show today has been soooo good so far. This might be a keeper episode. Actually, this could have been the July 4th episode - do a christening, have lunch, and watch fireworks. Would have worked....

Ok, that Jonathan/Aiden fight came way out of left field. In fact, the entire Del/Aiden/Jonathan scenes seem awkward and out of place. Why would Jonathan just come up to them with that creepy ass look and start picking a fight with Aiden before Aiden even had a chance to give his opinion on the entire thing. Thank God Di just came to break this up. At least Aiden is shirtless...that's hot.

Archived