AMC: Thursday

• Members

No Ryan, Annie, Greenlee. Ok, are you happy now? lol

Anyway - I f***ing love Colby Chandler. First, the Sean/Colby scenes are adorable. And then when Colby was announced as Jenny's godmother - her face was so happy and alive. I don't think I've ever hated a character so much in the beginning and then turn around less than a year later and feel the exact opposite by loving her to death.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jamie as godfather and Colby as godmother. Isn't that sweet. I love it how everyone was so happy for each other. :)

lol to the camera moving. That means Barbra will not be able to get anything. lol. :D Erica is very sexy today and I love it. SHe is fiesty and Jackson is so handsome.

Today is like a Family/VET show. Also I totaly agree with you AlwaysAMC. This could have been a good 4th of July epi. I hope this does bring AMC back somewhat

RIght now I am loving the show right now. it had me moved, laughing, and even glued to my couch!

• Members

This show is devoted to its VETS

Erica, Jackson, Joe, Stuart, Adam, Mirian, Ruth, Opal. I do not think we had an AMC epi like this is a while. Thank goodness. I loving today. We get a break from the Greenlee/Ryan/Annie thing.

Jr/Babe scenes. Finally its been a while.

Archived