Days:Thursday

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was pretty boring to me, which is disappointing because the last several Thursdays have been pretty good.

Interesting line from Tony to Anna about her making him the man he used to be. To me that means he is Tony and not Andre, but I just don't know.

• Members

It was okay, defnitely not as good as yesterday, but it was okay. Too much focus on Touch the Sky. Now the shock that it's a story connected to the DiMeras is starting to fade, and I'm left wanting to scratch my eyes out again.

Yay Doug and Julie! Roman and Anna! Great ending with Bo and Hope.

• Members

Today's episode was a good one for me. I enjoyed it. :)

I actually liked Touch the Sky today. I really like Jett and Chelsea, and I could fully believe Jett as a CHICK roadblock, just because there are no evil intentions involved. That is why Billie and Nick sleeping together worked for this couple and didn't ruin anything. It wasn't intentional. That's how I think Jett and Chelsea's feelings developing will be. They won't mean to start liking each other. But from the amount of time they're spending together, it just happens. I'm okay with that.

And how about Max today? Player Max has returned, full throttle! If only Abby could see him today. She would be disgusted. I'm glad they're going this route, and I hope that this is all setting up for an Abby return in the fall. Please, let this be a set up for an Abby return in the fall!

Welcome back to the screen, Mr. Lewis! If I'm correct, this is the same Mr. Lewis that was on the hospital board back in 1998 when Mike and Craig were competeing for the Chief of Staff position at the hospital. It was nice to see him. Kate's such a bitch. She needs a life, seriously.

I love having Doug and Julie back in town. I would much rather see them babysitting rather than just hearing about it. It was a nice touch with them looking at the photo albums. The mentions of Bo's long hair in 1984, New Orleans, Doug and Julie in Venice, and even Jeremy as a child. It was a nice touch.

The highligh of the episode was definitely Steve, Bo and Hope at the DiMera mansion. No surprise there. Steve and Hope are hot! I don't think the show would ever go there, but at least we know that it would work if they ever did. I loved Bo's reaction to the charade. He looked like he wanted to kill Steve. From what I've read, this is classic Steve and Bo.

I was cracking up when Anna accused Tony of slipping her a mickey. And then whenever she returned to the Brady house and asked Roman to take her to bed, LOVED IT! I love Roman and Anna. What would they be called? RANNA? ROMA? AMAN? I like ROMA, to tell you the truth. :D And from the previews, it looks like ROMA consumated the deal. YAY!

• Members

For me, today was a mixed bag. Hated the Touch the Sky story. And my teenage daughter and her friend were here watching and hated it, too--which as a parent, made me happy! They (and I) loved Steve, especially when he had the sunglasses on, and it was fun watching him spin that tale to Stephano and kissing Hope, while Bo's listening in. LOL at his line to Stefano when he asked what Steve had done to Tony--"he heard they discontinued his tanning products."

I always love seeing Doug and Julie and those were nice scenes of them babysitting. And Roman and Anna were so good--how can she have so much chemistry with Roman AND Tony? How are we supposed to choose? Maybe Rolf can clone her and we can have two Annas--one for each?

Nice cliffhanger with Stefano's ominous statement about the Bradys.

• Members

I thought that moment with Tony and Anna right before she left, and him saying that about "The man I used to be" was excellent. Showed their regret at how everything had turned out. Very well done.

Steve Hope and Bo was hysterical. I admit I wasn't to sure about this when I heard about it, but Steve's concern for Hope when Bo and Steve realized Stefano was in the room with her, sold it for me. The look on Hope face when he first turned his head to kiss her lips?...Priceless!

• Members

The airline stuff is garbage plain & simple. Not only is Stephanie intolerable but then they threw in 3 more bimbos interacting with Chelsea who were nearly as annoying as Stephanie.

I don't know why they are clogging up all this airtime on such nonsensical crap. But I'm not happy about any of it.

And they still have Reilly's silly vision of Kate Roberts running around with and manipulating the kids instead of the original savvy intelligent businesswoman with an edge Kate was when she arrived (and which the show desperately needs back again.)

• Members

What a horrible, awfully written and terribly played out Las Vegas scene. If it weren't for Max, whom I was amused with, I'd have forgotten it all completely. Just deplorable and did not belong in Days at all.

I didn't like the silly Hope searching under the noses of everyone in the living room of the DiMera mansion, either. It was totally absurb, even if three of the inhabitants were drugged. It was totally a vehicle to show a little romantic scene with Patch in an unoffensive way....which I did not enjoy one bit.

Loved Anna, Tony, Roman, Doug and Julie...and Bo and Hope back home.

Hate Kate and wonder how on earth the genius Nick who graduated Summa cum laude could be so stupid. The boy who knew all the tricks to save Chelsea and get into Canada to help Shawn and Belle turned into this braindead dud? No way. All he has to do is go to Roman and present his case because now, Roman is the one he needs to protect as well as himself, so he has an ally who can help him do the right thing. grrrrrrrrrr Mess with my Nick makes me angry LOL.

Tomorrow looks great, too.

• Members

Today was good. Right on par with yesterday.

Steve and Hope were great and I loved how scary Stefano got with Hope. The old Stefano is still there. Steve and Hope were hilarious. Just like old times. SN and KA work well together and have great chemistry. Loved Bo's reaction and loved the Bo/Hope stuff back at the house. Good ending with Stefano hinting at the secret.

I also loved Tony and Anna and that last line was magic. I felt the old Tony wanting to push out there, which is weird considering the whisperings.

Doug and Julie being seen babysitting was great. Makes a world of difference. The photo album was so much fun with all the history mentions. I like them mentioning Jeremy too.

Kate is horrible. If they won't expand her beyond this, use this as a way of killing her off. I love Lauren but enough is enough. I was glad they brought back the same actor to play Mr. Lewis. Good history nod, Days.

Touch the sky is not that bad. I have seen worse and the actors are doing the best they can. Loved seeing playboy Max again. Chelsea and Jett I like and I don't feel it being forced. Stephanie is Stephanie but I like the actress. Jeremy is a bit better but he needs loads of improvement and he and Stephanie are sickening together.

Not a bad show. Tomorrow looks a tad boring for a Friday but we'll see.

• Members

The teens were on WAY to much this week. I said before that they are okay if kept to 2 days a week and 3 is pushing it but 4 is overkill. But it looks like we are safe tomorrow!

Roman must of stolen Nick's brain or something. But it is nice to see Roman with a personality for the first time since I can remember (I barely recall Northrop's Roman from the early 90's).

• Members

I *somewhat* liked thursday's show. I enjoyed the Steve/Hope angle to pull one over on Stefano. That was hilarious. I also LOVE Anna! The possibility of her and Roman also intrigues me. Roman should find some happiness, instead of being the old fogey on the show(least to me.) Wouldn't that be a hoot if there indeed *was* a Roman/Anna/Tony triangle somewhere along the line? Contrary to many, I loved seeing Kate again. I hate what she has become, but Koslow is such a wonderful actress. She just draws me into all her scenes, I'm never bored with her.

With all that said, I still was not entirely *with* the show today. The "touch the sky" story is just plain awful, IMO. Just because I'm a young adult, get drunk act crazy and party hard sometimes, does not mean I want that same s**t on a soap opera when I get home. Chelsea & Stephanie have had serious personality shifts, which bothers me...*a lot.* But they are really pushing that though, I'll give them an A for effort, but... I also am not feeling the Godfather angle they seem to be going with the DiMera's, as I much *prefer* them when they were somewhat dark and creepy. To me, the Kiriakis' are more of that crime boss type. But hey...variety is the spice of life and alas, storyline build-up does take time I suppose. In any case, just okay show for me.

Archived