Days:Sony's Goodbye to Annie (Willow)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awwww.

Hate Willow(even though I once loved her, but unfortunately IMO she just got worse as we went into Spring), but I love Annie. I think she is a great actress it's just the character of Willow that I hate.

I hope she can get another great job, hopefully acting. :)

• Members

I understand that Annie is currently filming a movie. She will do fine away from Days. I loved how pretty the director allowed her to be and NO BLOOD. She looked so peaceful and innocent and young. A good way to remember her and know that she was capable of matching wits with anyone and scrapping. My one desire is that we learn the truth of Willow now.

• Members

IMHO, the only way that Annie Burgstede "will do fine from DAYS" is if she invests in a lot of acting classes and in some more plastic surgery to get rid of the poor plastic surgery she's had (if possible). I sincerely doubt that Burgstede will be very successful in the acting field. She is as horrible acting-wise and looks-wise as the character of Willow Stark is. I sure hope that it'll turn out that Willow was NOT pregnant with Shawn's baby or maybe wasn't pregnant at all.

• Members

:lol::rolleyes: Beautiful??!!??!?!? She's definitley not and I'll stop my self from saying anything else about her looks! And she definitely will NOT be missed, except for you and maybe about 10 more people, lmao. Sorry. You've got a right to like her if you want. I do think your version of Willow in your fan fic is a lot better than the real version. But even your version is tainted in my eyes because of the horrible Annie Burgstede.

• Members

There havent been so many worse characters in the past. The character of Willow was worthless. She didnt fill any need at all, she was completely pointless the way she was written. And Annie wasnt a very good actress either. I think DAYS viewers have the right to demand good actors/actresses.

• Members

Loved Willow and LOVED Annie. Sorry, but she came in & stirred the pot all over Salem. Her scenes with Kristian Alfonso, Peter Reckell, and Suzanne Rogers particularly were dynamite. I'll miss her.

That said, I lobster love your avatar Rudolpho! :D

• Members

She seems like a wonderful person. I like Annie and Willow IMO was very hit and miss. They shoved her down fans' throats right off the bat and she arrived during a time where the shoe was struggling so it was bad timing on her part that she was on during this time. I wish her well in her future endeavors.

Archived