Toups

The Big Bang Theory: Discussion Thread

Great cast, although I think it's turning into the "Jim Parsons Show" and the others are now little more than extras.

I like Leonard far more than Sheldon.

I watched an episode here and there from the time it came on back in 2007, but really didn't get into it until The Comedy Network started airing reruns last year. I downloaded season 2 and am working through them. By far the best sitcom currently on the air.

OMG I love this show! I only discovered it this season, so I have tons of catching up to do... but it is HILARIOUS! I'm a Star Trek fanatic too, so I love all the references - right up my alley!

It's gone slightly down hill since they added Blossom.

Not to me, I love her character, she's great with Penny and Howard's girlfriend.

I just want them to cast Howard's mom, and it should be Doris Roberts, she'd be perfect

Tonight's episode was one of the funniest in while. Laughed so hard. Actually this whole season I'm finding to be an improvement over last.

The show is getting higher ratings. It had a 9.2 rating for the eppy.

Tonight's episode was one of the funniest in while. Laughed so hard. Actually this whole season I'm finding to be an improvement over last.

This season has been a bit better than last season, though still not as good as it was when it was just Penny and the four guys. I dislike the two female additions - I don't need a female version of Sheldon, who was already my least favorite character. And I hope Howard doesn't get married.

This season has been a bit better than last season, though still not as good as it was when it was just Penny and the four guys. I dislike the two female additions - I don't need a female version of Sheldon, who was already my least favorite character. And I hope Howard doesn't get married.

LOL I'm the total opposite. I like the addition of the girls. Penny needed some gal friends to hang around with. Amy, I didn't like her at first, but she's grown on me & developed into more than just a "female Sheldon". Sheldon finds himself superior to everyone else & doesn't want to "fit in", while Amy is the opposite where she wants to "fit in" with the "normal" people like everyone else. I also DO hope Bernadette and Howard get married. I like them as a couple a lot.