• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I watched an episode here and there from the time it came on back in 2007, but really didn't get into it until The Comedy Network started airing reruns last year. I downloaded season 2 and am working through them. By far the best sitcom currently on the air.

• 9 months later...
  • Administrator

This season has been a bit better than last season, though still not as good as it was when it was just Penny and the four guys. I dislike the two female additions - I don't need a female version of Sheldon, who was already my least favorite character. And I hope Howard doesn't get married.

• Members

LOL I'm the total opposite. I like the addition of the girls. Penny needed some gal friends to hang around with. Amy, I didn't like her at first, but she's grown on me & developed into more than just a "female Sheldon". Sheldon finds himself superior to everyone else & doesn't want to "fit in", while Amy is the opposite where she wants to "fit in" with the "normal" people like everyone else. I also DO hope Bernadette and Howard get married. I like them as a couple a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...