Toups

The Big Bang Theory: Discussion Thread

While I like Amy and Bernadette, last night it was great to have an episode with just the original cast. Felt like season 2 or 3. Great episode. Also show hit another all time high in total viewers, season high in demos.

Edited by wingwalker

Just popped in here to say that the TBS re-runs have made me fall in love with this show! Sheldon is so hilarious and I love Penny/Leonard. I still have yet to see an all new episode live on CBS, I have absolutely no idea what part of the show I am on lol.... the last one I saw was when Howard and Bernadette got married before he went to space what season was that?

Its funny how NBC is blaming viewership is shrinking and whatever. However, if you look at TBBT ratings from season one, it has doubled and this year it reached 20 million viewers. NBC just needs to realize, their comedy shows suck and rent funny at all. TBBT is just a silly, funny show to watch and has gottin better over the years.

That was the end of Season 5. CBS is currently on Season 6, so sounds like you are nearly all caught up.

Thanks! TBS started over from the begining so I will just look for the current season online this weekend.