Eileen Davidson on B&B

• Members

I have to admit I was skeptical, even though I am a huge fan of Bradley Bell's, that Eileen Davidson would work on B&B. But she really is, IMO. For some reason she is carrying herself differently than she did on Y&R, her acting is better, and she has this je ne sais quoi that makes her sexier. I'm really enjoying her and think her May/December thing with Rick is HOT.

Bradley Bell is definitely "on" lately.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will agree. She fitted in more well than I originally thought she would. Ashley's so damn uptight and boring, I thought she would stick out like a sore thumb. That's not the case. I feel that Ashley brings a presence to B&B and I think this was a great idea from Brad Bell.

• Members

Absolutely love her.

Haven't felt Ashley taht much in a long time. Definitely not the last two years in G.C. when the best thing about Ashley was Eileen Davidson's beauty and that cute Abby. Now that both things also work on B&B (with the exception of taht 'do on Friday, Eileen Davidson was nothing clad and styled but stunning in LA...) - added by a huge amount of on-screen presence by La Davidson and so far wonderful writing I can say: Welcome to L.A Ash!

Not too fond of Ashley/Rick although it's not too bad but totally into her and Ridge. *gasp*

• Members

I really like Eileen Davidson, and Ashley fits better than expected. But must B&B always borrow Y&R characters? Brad should create his own, but i think he loves to ride on the success of the #1 soap. It is just very easy.

Without Y&R there would be no B&B and because of Sheila the show got much more successful.

Back to Eileen, I'm happy she has work and can continue to play Ashley, she must be very happy. I would like to see her back on Days though.

• Members

Ashley and Eileen are rocking on B&B!!! This was the best thing for the character of Ashley I maintained from day one that Bradley had some knowledge of where to take the character, now if he can only maintain long term!

• Members

Thats not true, she's just been plagued with some of the worst writing the past few years. I can't believe such a great talent who has proven herself time and time again, would be wasted by Y&R. From the sperm story to Ashley being blamed for her marriage falling apart despite Brad sleeping with her best friend to Latham kicking her to the curb with little fanfare.

Not just Y&R, but Bill Bell and Jack Smith are responsible for B&B being so successful today. I like everything about Brad Bell except his story ideas and narrow focus in terms of character. But I can't blame him for the crossovers which have been done for years and by both shows. Y&R is being destroyed by Lynn Latham and I'm glad Eileen was spared in the end. No way she should've ever been fired in the first place.

• Members

I love Eileen Davidson on B&B, but the show has so been getting on my nerves lately. I hate Rick & Phoebe and I'm not a big fan of Nick & Taylor either. Killing Shane has not been the explosive storyline I was hoping for and Constantine coming on doesn't interest me in the least. Maybe I'm over the show because I know Passions will be on another year; who knows, but Eileen rocks getting back to the topic LOL.

• Members

Ashley and Ridge FOREVER!

I can't stop raving about Eileen. She got off to an incredibly slow and frankly boring start, but as long as they keep her away from Rick, I won't mind her on the show!

It's about time B&B got a real woman on the canvas. Don't screw this one up, Brad!

• Members

I really like Ashley on B&B. I think she's come to life on this show. I agree with whoever said she seemed uptight on Y&R. If it was because of the writing or because ED wasn't happy there that last year, I couldn't say. She has a lot more energy on B&B though. I like her with both Rick and Ridge, so it doesn't really matter to me who she hooks up with. I'm just glad Abby is showing up.

• Members

Those scenes Monday with Ash and Rick....HOT!

She looked so fetching in that blue dress, and she laid it out for Rick as a mature, sexy woman. MAKE A CHOICE. If you choose me, it will be hot. If you choose Phoebe, then good luck and good bye. Then she counted down, like an auctioneer.

In the meantime, in a credit to Lowder, you could just SEE his hormones boiling. Of course, it wouldn't be a soap if he didn't make the wrong choice (i.e., he should have said 'Ashley, I pledge myself to you in servitude for all of your days, if I can just get a sweet taste of you').

Ashley has been totally reinvigorated. I'm now reminded of the playful, blackmailing sister she was in the early/mid 1980s. Brava!

• Members

I do like Ashley with Rick (Phoebe needs to be with HARRY!), but she can't win with Ridge. You know Brooke is going to go back to him since Taylor is with Nick and she cannot be single and has no other love interest in the cards. Actually, chances are she will lose out both of these pairings.

I'd be more willing to entertain Ashley/Ridge if they put Brooke with Thorne, but I imagine they forgot Thorne existed.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 8 2007, 08:45 AM)
I do like Ashley with Rick (Phoebe needs to be with HARRY!), but she can't win with Ridge. You know Brooke is going to go back to him since Taylor is with Nick and she cannot be single and has no other love interest in the cards. Actually, chances are she will lose out both of these pairings.

and thats a good thing bc this Ashley comes off as way too tame. She needs a rival to bring out the bitch in her. I want to see her get down and dirty

Archived