DAYS: 04/30

• Members

No one has started a DAYS thread yet?

Celeste - you evil bitch. Working for EJ.

Things are picking up at least and I did not see Celeste thing coming.

Do anyone notice the show didn't end with that annoying close-up freeze frame thing.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So so glad they didn't villainize Celeste here. This is the Ceslete we all fell in love with back in the day - she'll doing anything for Lexie! Loves it. Although I wish she'd thrown in EJ's face the fact that Stefano would never put his own agenda before his family, not just his children. I still find it hard to believe Stefano sanctioned EJ's actions against his sister.

Loved the blood pressure debate and Kate and Sami getting into it. I don't mind Kate being against Sami when she's actually findign a REAL reason.

Maggie & Hope! In a scene! Yay!

• Members

I have to hand it to Kate, she is GOOD. She's figuring out Sami's plans and sees the connection between Brandy, the fire, Sami, EJ...and that look on her face when she knew she was right was PRICELESS!! God I love her. I hate Sami being tortured but this is some good drama!

OH, damn! Willow, you're pathetic! You KNOW you're lying about Chelsea starting the fire and you're still trying to act so convincingly about it.

• Members

I can't get too mad at Celeste. She is just doing what any desperate mother would do in that situation. At least she's under no illusions about the fact that Elvis is a psychotic bastard. I liked her remark that even Stefano wouldn't endanger the health of a baby that might be his.

• Members

First of all, Willow is one psychotic FRUITCAKE if she thinks she is innocent of the fire. What a freak!

As for Hope, that doesn't get her off. She's still a bitch. I mean, it's still a "my way or the highway" situation. Oh, you won't cooperate? Well, that's okay, I already had Plan B up my sleave -- to drag your ass to court!!!

So, HOpe is still a rich bitch.

OH, LORD! I just saw in the preview that Stephanie's on her "papa" train again.

Get a life, girl! Call him "DAD" like everyone else!!!

• Members

Awesome episode!

I love that Philip is now on the island. That storyline grew stale real fast, but since Philip's arrival today, I'm interested again. And I'm glad Duck is on Philip's side. Everyone talks about how evil of a man Philip is, but he's a smart man. He knew of Duck's military past and he used their connection to his advantage. Way to go! Philip and Claire are the only two people I feel sorry for in this storyline. Shawn and Belle don't deserve Claire. And Gabby? That bitch doesn't deserve air!

I'm always for a Hope and Willow scene. Annie Burgstede works well with Kristian Alfonso. She always has. Even though I hope Willow does give her baby over to Bo and Hope, I can see where she is coming from. It's no secret that Willow doesn't want to be a mother, but this baby has been growing inside of her for months. She's going to have a connection with him. Hope has to understand that. She wants to give the baby a better life. I'm torn.

Is that movement I see in the Lucas/Sami/EJ storyline? Yes! It is!!! So Celeste and EJ are working together. I'm not upset with Celeste for what she's done. She's not an evil woman. She is a woman who will do anything to protect her child. Celeste is just as much of a DiMera as Stefano is. I'm glad she spoke up and said that even Stefano wouldn't harm family for his agenda. Family means everything to the DiMeras.

Great ending! Kate walking out of that room was such a wonderful cliffhanger. What did she hear? Anything?

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Welcome back, Hogan Sheffer! :D It's good to have you back!

• Members

IA with you and though it is VERY weird that EJ would harm Stefano's daughter (I think it would do the show best if they reveal she is just taking care of Stefano) and his own 1/2 sister, Celeste's motives were legit and it worked out good. Loved the ending with Kate learning about Celeste and EJ too.

The show has definitely amped it up for sweeps. It only took them 4 months, but it is sad that the right characters are still not being featured and it is the stories that should have culminated 2 months ago that are reaching their heights now. But still, definitely an improvement.

Archived