DAYS: 04/30

• Members

while I did enjoyed the sami/Kate scenes,I really dislike this story.so sick of seeing sami as a victim and lucas as a dumb person who cant figure out anything.also that little "OMG you got me a "green" diamond?!" thing was really,really lame.if they were trying to make sami more mature (which I really dont see,considering this isnt any diffrent then all of her stories in the past,only then she wasnt as weak and pathetic),they should have done a better job.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This sounds cruel but killing Claire would have its advantages, Shawn and Belle have never had a real "young and in love and fun" phase, nothing worth much mention any way, and a baby saddles them down. Also it'd be a propellant for all three of them (Shelle + Phillip) to grow the hell up. I don't care if they're technically 20-somethings now, they all still come off as kids.

While I think Sami/Kate inherently has some intrigue, I too am just plain tired of Sami being the victim. I'm over it. I'm bored, I'm exhausted even.

Maggie was great, but I do see how it comes off to some that the big families of Salem have a stranglehold on the show's sympathy vote. I don't think Willow is going to be a good provider for her baby but I agree that I was a little uncomfortable with Hope trying to seize custody. KA hardly ever comes off as soft, to me, and that might be part of it. Still I see her logic and I'm not really against Hope, but I can't say I am all gung-ho behind her plan either. It also is yet another time that Shawn's parents have to be a safety net for Shawn, and the writers need to really move past this.

Archived