PSNS: The men have stopped waxing their chests, and it's gross

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I fully agree, Rion.

I noticed it first with Migs, too.

God, what's next, LUIS?!!! Sam?!!!

Do they really think we want to watch that crap?!!!

WAXED IS SEXY!! HAIRY IS TRASHY!!

JER, these apes are still under contract. MAKE THEM CONFORM!!!

• Members

I don't usually mind stuff like this but it is annoying and it actually looks disgusting for some reason. It shouldn't since alot of average guys have hair on their chests but I guess on Passions I am just used to the guys with smooth chests. Noah doesn't look bad but Miguel looks horrible IMO.

• Members

Honestly, I think that's why I missed "Passions" three episodes in a row. yes, I was busy with work and other things, but that's another reason; I could've taped it. But dammit...

The show is getting good again, JER, so MAKE THE DAMN MEN WAX THEIR CHESTS!!!!

it's GROSS!!!@#$#@$#@$@#

• Members

The title of this thread alone made me LMAO...... :lol:

I haven't watched a full episode of Passions in awhile so I can't comment on their guys chests, but I've always enjoyed the chest hair Bo & John have sported on Days and Paul on Y&R...... :)

• Members

Oh wow I was just randomly changing inbetween ATWT and OLTL and I was like, "Umm lets see what JerK is up to now..." and woah I came across hair Miguel and I have to say I find him SO SEXY. Hes like a jungle beast now thats just ready to ravish anyone he finds attractive and even though its embrassing to say this I'll admit it turns me on. OMG its so HOT. I hope Luis follows next. Ethan can continue being waxed. Some guys look hot either way. Some look better with hair and others without.

The title of this thread however made me lmao...

• Members

Hairy chests don't really bother me and I don't think Migs is attractive in any way, but he definitely looks NASTY with it. Noah is and always will be a hottie, I love D. Fergus. Haven't seen Fox's chest in awhile, but I don't remember it being hairy, either way, he's smokin', :lol:

• Members

OMG, what the heck is wrong with you people?!

Hairy is WAAAAY hot! Adrian Bellani(think that's the name of the guy playing Miguel) looks damn sexy with his chest hair.

I guess it's just different strokes for different folks, but that's just a complete turn on to me. A man grooming and showing what God gave him instead of shaving it like every other gym bunny does.

As a friend of mine tells me, "Boys are supposed to have hair." LOL.

Archived