ATWT: Casting News!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would be suprised if this hurt ratings at all. There are many Jan haters who loved Heather Lindell, she just acted the stories JER wrote for her and she gave it her all.

I still cannot wait to see this!!!!!! I wonder if she looks any different now....and if her acting has changed in any ways....

• Members

This is great news in a way. Heather's back in the soap bizz. It's just sad to see that she joins a soap that is so bad right now (although all of them seem pretty bad, ATWT is the worst).

I hate that Lindell's character is gonna be involved in Kate/Brad stuff. I'd love to see her interact with Henry and Vienna, or even Jack. Just not those two.

• Members

Awwwwwww. :(

Hopefully ATWT will see her talent and hire her PERMANANATLY!

I do worry though, because the fact she did not audition for this makes me worry a little. She's back in the soap business but only for three days...I wonder if she will try auditioning for other soaps perhaps....

• Members

I don't get why Brad and Katie need a foil. They're not even a couple. We had this same news when Robin Mattson was hired as Cheri and that went nowhere so I'm not even going to pay attention to this until I see the story. Katie has always had never ending stories with crazy women - Dahlia, Pilar, etc.

• Members

Heather Lindell is a helluva lot better actor than Austin Peck. ATWT is lucky to get her IMHO. Heather is pretty and a good actress. She was pretty good on DAYS, not Emmy-worthy, but definitely nowhere near horrible! Ron, you may have her confused with the original Jan Spears, Heather Lauren Olson, who was definitely horrible.

Happy for Heather in her new job, but sad for her that it's only 3 episodes. I hope she audtions for ONE LIFE's Sarah (formerly Flash) Roberts. She'd be good as Cord & Tina's daughter-----Tina's fiery & sometimes bitchy personality and Cord's dark wavy hair. She'd be great.

• Members

Hey! It happened with Jennifer Landon, who plays Gwen and now Cleo. She was only on for a day and a few weeks later, TPTB announced they were so impressed with her that they hired her on a contract basis. :D

But as of late, she barely misses a day on the screen, therefore making even her biggest fans just a wee bit tired of her being on AALLLLL the time!!..... <_<

Archived