ATWT: Casting News!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again, she wasn't the writer. She just performed it, LoL.

She made it fun. She didn't take it too seriously... she just went out there and did it. It was bizarre, she knew it, and she played it as such.

• Members

Heather is AMAZING. Like others have said, she turned an extremely unlikeable character into the one to watch. I wasn't a Jan fan, but I sure am a Heather fan. She acted rings around everyone else in her age bracket (okay, so beating Fath, Cook, et al wasn't that hard, but still).

I just might check this out. Congratulations, ATWT fans. You got a good one!

• Members

Oh, if ATWT's ratings fall (not that they can go much lower), it won't solely be because of Lindell's hiring/story. It will be because Jean Passanante couldn't write a good story on her own if she'd taken a class taught by Marland, Phillips, and Nixon. It will be because we get the same 10 characters shoved down our throats day in and day out. But it won't be because of this.

• Members

Actually, ATWT did a dual role back in 2001 with Rose and Lily. Rose is dead now, though, she occasionally resurfaces as a "conscience" figure for Lily.

As far as Lindell, I'm happy that she was chosen!! I heard all the rumblings way back when about her auditioning for Maddie or whatever character it was, and I'm glad TPTB chose her. Hopefully, she's fine tuned her acting skills just a tad, but aside from that, I'm excited. :)

• Members

One thing I have to say is....

Why does Lindell always have to get stuck with the not-so-good writers? I mean, we will just have to see, but I think her talent was majorly underused at Days. And I have little faith in Passonate.

• Members

I loved Heather Lindell on Days and she is in my opinion a good actress.Even with Reilly's writing Lindell managed to rise above so-so writing .If Lindell's talent could rise above Reilly's writing then she can rise above Jean's horrible.Some actors can rise above the material they are given and Lindell seems to one of them.

• Members

Good for her. She should've been snatched up sooner. She is great and like others said she always did the best she could with JER's writing. She will give it her all so if Jean can write her something decent it can be great.

This is not enough to get me to tune into ATWT everyday again though. I like Lindell but they need to do more then that. I always said that Lindell should return to Salem but now I'm not so sure. I think it may be better to let Jan be for now but, obviously, she is at ATWT now so I wish her luck.

Archived