DAYS: Actress Returning

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will be good to have another familiar face back but this HEAVY investment in the Dimeras worries me. It sounds like we'll have Tony, Bart, Stefano AND Lexie all returning in the space of a month. At the same time, we've heard nothing more about Matt, Missy & Judi returning and Corday's comments suggest that Nichols & MBE will be marginalised in the coming months. Blowing the budget on one family (who many DAYS fans see as cartoonish) at the expense of others risks alienating more viewers. And since (IMO) Mascolo is the only returning Dimera capable of spiking the ratings, I don't see the purpose of bringing the whole bunch back.

• Members

Please for the love of the Soap Gods, be true!

The idea of one Dimera killing another never jived right; nor the statement that Stephano would favor his sons over his daughters, (lol, considering all the crap he went through for Kristen and Lexie).

It makes sense she would be kidnapped and made to be daddy dearest’s personal physician.

• Members

If this is true then great. It would be better if her "demise" or "disapearance" was subject to some actual story points to make her re-entrance more powerful.

Personally, I'd like to think that Lexie's absense will have warped her. I want her to feel torment for leaving her son behind but also gain "god" like feelings for saving her father. These conflicting emotions, combined with constant inferences from Stephano's bedside will make her believe that Abe is trying to take her son away from her and that she never realled loved him in the first place (that last one shouldn't be hard for her to believe). She will come back with a darker edge and a real DiMera protege. She will clash with Sami for breaking EJ's heart (warped view of things) and take on Bo and Hope. This would add a needed femine side to the Dimera/Brady fued.

• Members

Oh God I hope not. I'm so sick of Lexie sleeping with of Abe's family. It is a tired story. Personally, I'd like to see Lexie romantically involved with someone other then Abe (I believe Abe is too good for her). I'd like to see her make a play for Phillip! I could just it see now, Days hottest couple: Phixie.

Archived