DAYS: Actress Returning

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Corday said they rested the character so my thinking is he and RJ came to an understanding where a paycut would be involved but that the character would be rested and off the show. I don't think they had a timetable in mind at the time but he told her to remain open. He did mention 6-8 months come to think of it. RJ said in her interview she would return and wouldn't want to work anywhere else but Days. She even said her only plans were to promote the skin scream she endorses so she left herself wide open.

I think the intention to bring her back was there because her firing was so random and I think RJ and him had an agreement in private. RJ did seem upset about the firing but she probably didn't see it coming and it's still hard being out of work for even this long. That is probably why she and her castmates were upset.

Whatever the case, I totally buy her comeback and I just can't wait for the mags tomarrow. I am hoping for Days casting news and some May sweeps previews hopefully.

• Members

Mrs. M? PMs aside, from this thread, I have no reason to believe you are being attacked. Whenever spoilers are posted, a link and/or source is almost always requested by members (no matter which show it is) and is otherwise considered a rumor. Now, fans do tend to run with rumors they like. That's fine. But when it's posted as a spoiler, without further proof beyond the word of any member (no matter WHO it is), people are going to question it. It's that simple.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just want to say that it was two weeks ago today I posted this. I am so tired of people downing me about my spoilers and saying I am always posting incorrect stuff and to take things with a grain of salt. As you can see from the post, most everything has come to be. I also want to point out that I put Renee Jones was returning in the message line and it was edited to say actress returning because it was spoilerish. Well, I see almost the exact same title with no editing. So when people say I am held to the same standard as others, I don't think so. I would like to end with this... I could be providing you guys with great scoops, but you know what they say about biting the hand that feeds you. I don't know what it takes to be "credible" with people here, but I think with the revalations I gave out here last summer about Patrick, Frankie, Austin, Carrie, etc being let go in that whole EricaKane4Life crap, I think I have proven myself here. I'm not the one who put out the ice storm spoiler, or the one who put out about Sami having twins, one being EJ and one being Lucas or some of the other junk out there. So I'll post some more spoilers in the future if you want, but please have a little more faith in me. I think I've earned it and have been getting a bum rap for some time now.

• Members

Okay. I am actually taking up for you. But at the same time, enough is enough.

It has been pointed out to you numerous times. Not everyone doubted you. In all fairness, most believed you. Only one or two raised suspicions and said they would wait and see for themselves.

So when you speak of this thread and all of its participants, could you please be a little more accurate? Not everyone here had doubts about your spoilers. Just because one did doesn't mean you have to go on some maniacal tirade against all of SON and put them ALL on a guilt trip for "not believing you".

And you say you try to post this stuff here all the time, but I surely never see you...?!......:unsure: And it can't be because "you're tired of people not believing you". I think we just cleared up that little inadequate presumption. :)

• Members

Well, since the DiMera are invading Salem this summer, and her exit was left open ended, her return makes sense, IMO. And while Lexie did not dominate screentime with her own storylines, she was an important and consistent supporting character.

And here Aremid, "Search for her parents" storyline didnet invovle hoochieness, nor did the baby switch storyline.

Archived