DAYS: Actress Returning

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thaao, Joe & Steve are just recurring at this time and will be a part of a 13 week storyarc that will see a good portion of the remaining cast involved in the story to once and for all put an end to the Brady/DiMera feud.... at least the original one! Take salt or whatever you need with this information. I just wonder what it takes for some people to believe me after 3 years? It's so funny how people jump on the bandwagon to believe a year ahead bump in the storyline or an ice storm and people are warned to take what I say with a grain of salt. You know it gets pretty tiring trying to extend an olive branch out to this board and keep having it shoved down my throat for no reason. Why is it that people on message boards always have to be so mean? Posters seem to want a spoiler on their board but yet others keep driving them away. I have my own private message board and my members have been getting the scoop far ahead of everyone else on other boards and they all can attest to my authenticity. So chalk up another dumb Corday-like move for several posters here!

• Members

Calm down Mrs. Mahaney. Only one poster said they were taking it with a grain of salt. Other posters seem to be taking your word for it. No need to go off on the whole roster of posters or this board, for that matter, just because one person disagrees with you.

:)

• Members

I thought, and am pretty sure (since Corday, Hogan and Joe all said this) that Joseph Mascolo would not return unless it was a contract role and something meaningful.

IA with this.

I'll be glad to see Renee back though if this is true (even though it was likely whether this scoopster posted it or not).

• Members

Mrs. Mahaney,

Please calm down. :) Some people are more inclined to beleive anything then others. We all suspected this would happen so it's no surprise. I know most times we on this board like to have a link to something as proof. That is why we always say take things with a grain of salt because too many times before have people, and not just you, posted things just like you did only to have them not come true at all. I know you run a private board and I was even a member of it for a little while and some of your things came true while others didn't so, for me personally and this has nothing to do with you specifically, I take everything without a link or source with a grain of salt.

I heard Joe and Thaoo were recurring too and that how long they stay may be determined by the ratings so that goes in line with what you psoted. We will have to wait and see and, hopefully, the mags confirm all this. If they do, then you won't have to worry because you will be proven right. You can't blame anyone for being suspicious in this ever growing culture of Days rumors spreading like wildfire.

• Members

I actually think Joe returning on recurring is good. Same goes for Thaoo, even though if they redeem Tony he could work as a long term character. Stefano is good when he is in and out. It's when he is in town all the time that he gets watered down. I think it didn't matter to Joe as long as it was something more then a few days, which was what the situation was before. This run could be like 3 months and then he may be in talks to return at a later date or come and go like he used to. Like I said, we don't know much but I would be ok with it. It works for the character IMO. It also might be a case that if the ratings go up, he may stay long-term or something.

• Members

I agree with you Phoenix, especially for Thaoo. I just thought Joe wouldn't return unless it was contract and meaningful and that is why there was a road block when all the rumors and confirmations were made back in the fall. But like you said recurring would be the better option for these characters.

• Administrator

If you don't like people questioning your "authenticity," then don't post your "scoops" here. Some people will always be skeptical due

to your history, Baby Dimera. And it just comes with the territory of being an "insider."

So please don't come to SON and start bashing other posters for not believing you. Nobody was being rude to you, they were just being skeptical of your "information."

• Members

There is absolutely nothing wrong with people wanting confirmation for whatever scoops may come onto the board. Asking for a source or saying that they won't get their hopes up is completely understandable as many "sure things" have been nothing but fiction created by fans with high hopes and dreams.

Attacking people because they are hesitant to jump on the exclusive news bandwagon isn't necessary, and it doesn't help your cause.

JMHO

Archived