DAYS: Actress Returning

• Members

I wondered how long it would be before you chimed in on this. I have got to say you have been the rudest moderator to me than any other. I'm sure I will get another warning level for stating my opinion of how I have been treated here and by you especially and all those hateful PMs you sent me. You may not like me but you should also respect the others on this board that may want to hear what I have to say and not try to run me off because you have some personal vendetta against me. But I'm sure I will be viewed as "in the wrong" as usual! You need to keep in mind that this is a public board as far as I know and I am a member and have a right to post here. You also need to keep in mind that many members from this board have been PMing me to post spoilers here since last summer. Yourself included until you found out I was the infamous Baby DiMera.

Anyway, Bart will be back first, followed by Tony, then Stefano and Lexie. It is true if ratings prove great, they will sign Thaao and Joe to contracts. Steve will most likely remain recurring. Renee will be back on contract. Willow and Gabby are on their way out. Ashley's leaving. Judi's returning on recurring as well for now. Three other characters are possibly on their way out as well this summer. So you may want to get a lime and some tequilia to go with that salt! :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm gonna lean towards believing this, just because I felt this would happen anyway and I am willing to give Mrs.Mahaney another chance because some of the stuff she posted last Summer was right.

I really think all the alive DiMera's will be here this Summer....because if the Joe news his true and this is true, we would now have Benji, Elvis, Lexie, Tony, and Stefano all here. I am hoping Kristen will return too and Peter but if they are recasting Kristen they have to find the PERFECT actress to be able to match up to Eileen.

I just don't get this...if all these DiMera's are returning, why have Peter and Kristen been forgotten? Because they are not biological DiMera's? :unsure::huh:

• Members

Since when is it okay to personally attack or call out someone for all to see?

Toups did nothing wrong. Is telling you why people are skeptical of your spoilers not polite? Hardly, especially since it was done in a tasteful manner.

Maybe you should take a lesson from Toups in tact.

• Members

I guess you didn't catch the me being called out first part! But then again this is like the whole blame game about DAYS. You believe its either Sheffer or Corday or NBC or a combination of all three or any two who is at fault for the current state of the show. Everyone has a different opinion. To me, being a moderator, you don't go after members of your board. If I call one on the carpet for doing so to me, why am I in the wrong? You have your opinion and I respect that, but I have mine as well and would never treat a member on my board the way certain mods have treated me here and would hope you would respect that as well.

Thanks DaysFan for actually remembering I did post some correct stuff here last summer and for the others who have PM'd me about this as well. Some people seem to overlook stuff they don't want to remember that doesn't support their wrongful case! I don't mind posting spoilers here once in a while because I know there are times when the fans are down and they need encouragement and I'm all for that. Fans need encouragement right now that DAYS is headed on the right path and will be good again and that there will be life for the show after March 2009. That's what I am trying to do. I have no problem if you doubt me but I do have a problem when the doubt is packaged in a nice neat post that takes a dig at me as well. I only posted last summer because people seemed to be sucked in by some poster called EricaKane4Life, which you all saw what happened with this poster. And what some people don't realize is if you do get inside information you can't post a link to a source. I find it funny that I have a private message board and people who are not a part of it seem to know what spoilers I'm posting there and have established a blind track record for me. All I ask for is respect like that is offered to others who post here and even those who post really outlandish things. My posts here have proven fruitful so there's no need for the disrespect. That's all I'm trying to say. Put yourself in my shoes and read the responses and see if you don't feel the same!

• Members

I don't think it's a matter of fans overlooking what they don't want to believe.

You've been a member of SON since June, yet you have 40 posts. Not that there's anything wrong with that, that is your right. However, because you aren't an active poster and because people on SON have been misled in the past, they have a right to take whatever it is someone who they don't know says with a grain of salt.

That wasn't really necessary. If you are right and you know you are, your actions will speak for itself. I don't know what name you post under on your own board, but by joining SON under a name that maybe many may not be familiar with, you run the chance of having your credibility question (even if you did, because someone could be impersonating you).

I don't know what problems you may or may have not had with some people here so I'm not getting involved in that, but I know that if your scoop happens to come true then I will be more inclined to believe you if you choose to continue to post at SON.

I hope this is true and the other news you scooped is true and if it is I think it'll be great for DAYS.

• Members

Thanks for your input Ryan much appreciated and respected. I don't post a lot here because everytime I do, it's the same thing all over again. I posted stuff last summer that was proven correct and it was the same thing then. Well, if these things come true we'll tend to believe you next time. Then next time happens and it's the same thing all over. I hope you can appreciate how that gets frustrating! Oh, and another thing, there is no teen slasher plot planned either!

• Members

Why not, in the future, provide a link to whatever news you want to report. There are way to many people who post spoilers from set "insiders" which have proven false, and it gets everyone in an uproar because they believed what was being posted.

And also, everyone says things that are unnecesary. Let's check ourselves first before we condemn others.

• Members

I agree KMan. I can't stress enough the fact that people need to think before they post. That simple.

A link or source would make this all easier and, even if you don't have one, just post your scoop and if it's true you will begin to build credibility within the SON community. It's as simple as that. :)

• Members

Word. Though I don't think Patch/Kayla will be backburnered, at least not before their storyline is more resolved. He was kidnapped by them, apparently, and she stole a kidney for 'em. They can't not be involved in this.

The writers can avoid the Dimera-cartoon thing by doing something unexpected and moderating their actions. Like if they come on and have to work with the Bradys to stop the renegade EJ.

If Lexie's a prisoner then Marlena can't get all that mad at her. Unless Lexie just pretends like she was a prisoner, a victim- which could be an awesome story.

I choose to believe she's coming back, though it has nothing to do with who posted it. It's just logical, kind of like the Passions "spoiler" that "stuff will be resolved." As with Patch/Kayla, Lexie can't not be part of this, especially with an open-ended exit and no Kristen.

• Members

Lexie's gotta be a part of this, but why fire Renee for a few months and then ask her back? Unless she knew all along she'd probably come back, but STILL. To fire someone? Although Corday did this before, to 10 people so ... lol.

I guess he figures he saves a buck by firing them and probably rehiring them cheaper.

Archived