DAYS: Actress Returning

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This would be such a great casting announcement. Yes, it could be wishful thinking, but it sounds plausible. Ken Corday did say that Lexie would return at some point in the future. I think her nursing Stefano back to health was a great way to whisk her away. I would love this news even more if Jones and Joseph Mascolo have their first scenes together when they return. :)

As for news regarding Matt and Judi's returns, I can't say that I'm bummed. I was never that interested in Adrienne's return and I lost interest in Steve's storyline about a month ago, so that nixes Jack's return. I wouldn't be surprised if all plans to bring back Jack and Adrienne were dropped right along with Steve and Kayla's storyline.

• Members

Did I miss something? What, exactly, is the news regarding Judi/Adrienne and Matt/Jack? The last I heard, Matt was potentially back, and Judi was confirmed back as Adrienne. Has something changed?

• Members

You're right, Kenny. Matt was only confirmed for those 3 episodes at the beginning of the month. Fans were the ones speculating that he would be on more and involved with the Steve storyline. That has yet to be seen. Judi apparently starts airing as Adrienne at the beginning of May. She did say that she was looking forward to working with Stephen and Matt, but that could also be wishful thinking on her part. Judi probably things that Jack will be involved, as nothing has been set in stone yet. It's up in the air as far as Matt is concerned right now. Corday is still trying to get Matt on a recurring basis, which he currently is not on. He was only a guest star before.

• Members

A return of the DiMera family versus a return of the Johnson family... Hmm.. I think I'll take DiMeras (as long as Tony isn't a cartoon cardboard supervillain).

I'll be glad to see Steve on the backburner. They can let him rot in the loony bin *offscreen* for 5 months the way they've let John linger in a coma.

• Members

Judi Evans returns on May 1. This was reported yet again in SOW this week and has been reported several times. Judi said she was excited to be working with MBE, SN, and MA. She has said that repeatedly too. The Johnson's aren't going to be backburnered. They may pull back on their airtime a little as in you may not see them as much as you have and that is because the big 4 will be back and there will be better balance. The people that could be backburnered are Billie and Kate because I am not sure how they fit into this.

Now I believe Lexie is returning. I have been saying that since she left. The exit was too open-ended and Corday said the character was being rested for awhile to pay for her sins. I would not be surprised if she was taking care of Lexie. I actually like that and it's plausible although I have to wonder why we didn't see or hera about her during the kidney thing but whatever. I just want RJ back.

I also caution people to just wait and see because I know who this poster is (no offense) and no link was provided. I am going to wait for the mags and hopefully we hear something this week. I do think this is highly likely and I hope it's true. This Dimera resurgence will work if written right. I just don't want Bart but, hopefully, he isn't returning or that he isn't around much. The cast isn't going to be bloated because it was down in the 20's in terms of contract case and I am assuming Blackwood would be recurring. We'll see.

• Members

Corday fueled the speculation with his comment about Steve "needing his brother". Of course, that was before he publicly scapegoated Steve and Kayla for the ratings decline. I also would not be surprised if their whole story has been scrapped.

• Members

I'm going to tend to believe this, as it makes perfect sense...With Celeste so involved in this EJ storyline, i would assume Lexie is coming back at some point...And it would be stupid to think a dimera would actually hurt another dimera....If its true, i can't wait..There has been a void on the show with Lexie gone..RJ is a great actress, and she's just a familiar face that any fan who has watched for over 10 years can recognize..

• Members

The last thing they need are Jeremy and Jett - honestly. I feel that the characters who have been over extended and need to exit are Shawn and Belle. I think Sami needs to be rested for a while too. Either that or moved into a completely different story, perhaps one that involves Steve or Bo and Hope.

Archived